All writing published for Novel Writing Competition 2020. See Competition

Published writing

2

Ellianna Cole (United States) published:

The passion's of Gloriana

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

It was a hot and humid day on the beach. I wanted to go home and drink a fancy glass of Chardonnay but my aunt, Abuela wanted to do yoga on the beach. She thought it would make her feel relaxed but it’s only making her as miserable as my bone head annoying dad. He is a renowned actor and the most famous actor in the world. Anyways my name Evanore Gloriana Luciana i would say i'm the most spectacular,...

5

Zoe Marie Chappell (United States) published:

A Kiss of Betrayal

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

“How are you not freezing?” He says, shoving his hands into the pockets of his ski coat. He has 2 hoodies and a tee shirt under the jacket whereas his walking partner only has a hoodie, tank top, sweatpants, and a beanie on.
“I love newly fallen snow,” She says doing a little spin, “The cold rarely bothers me. It’s like some holy being is sending us a new canvas to mess up. I see it as a sign of...

Seeking Peer Reviews

4

ScarlettLucian (Canada) published:

The Lumineers

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

Bjorn let out a triumphant cry, swaggering around the pool table to collect his cash from the reluctant by-standers who should have known better than to bet against a Fyra playing to win. I rolled my eyes as he fanned out the worn bills, waving them in front of my face as he slid onto a bar stool. He slapped one down on the scratched wood. “I’m paying for our liquid courage tonight.”
“What a good brother,” I muttered into...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

dead account (United States) published:

Considering the World and Me

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

Considering the world as something more than the space you simply reside in has always been difficult for me. Mom said  it's 'cause I'm a Leo. Leo's are brave, and strong, but also selfish, she lamented to me as her bony fingers turned the pages of her ratty, tattered book of zodiac horoscopes and stuff. She let it define her life, every choice she made. It was thick and small, with a pink cover and a silhouette of a hand,...

Seeking Peer Reviews