Writing Streak Challenge Week 13
June 22-26 —
You are here.
HOW IT WORKS
Each Monday, we’ll post a new challenge for you to complete each day of the week. To participate, do the following:
Monday - Friday
- Go to Start Writing, then hit the “Free Write” button.
- Write your response.
- Title your piece “Writing Streak,” followed by the week and day (for example: “Writing Streak Week 13 Day 1,” or “Writing Streak Week 13 Day 3”).
- When you’ve completed your five daily responses, come back to this prompt, and hit “Start Writing”
- Title your piece “Challenge Completed.”
- In the body, copy and paste the text from all five of your pieces, being sure to title each piece as Day 1, Day 2, etc.
See an example from Week 1 here
WEEK 13 CHALLENGE
YOU ARE HERE
"Find your eternity in each moment," said Thoreau.
“The next message you need is always right where you are,” said Ram Dass.
“Life is available only in the present moment,” said Thich Nhat Hanh.
Dear writers, this challenge is both simple and complex: EACH DAY this week, write a poem about the very moment you are in, right now.