All writing published for Living People

Published writing

1063
1

Hannah Christensen (United States) published:

My Violin History

PROMPT: Living People

11 years ago was when I started the violin, and I've loved every moment of it. You see I have violin superpowers. I can control everyone and bend them to my will, but only when I am playing my violin. Michelle, my best friend, thinks that I am crazy for liking 1:00 in the afternoon; however, that is my favorite time of day because I get to practice in orchestra and learn more about the thing I love...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 9309
2

milamae (United States) published:

what happens

PROMPT: Living People

We only long for someone to come along and take us by our shaking hands and lead us.
We only want to be held in the gentle arms of someone, someone who understands.
We crave a presence that satisfys the soul, that fulfils us in a way that nothing else ever could. 

All of us only want to be understood, to be loved by someone.

But, sometimes, that affection fails to reach us, and we turn to our weapons, our...

Seeking Peer Reviews

C1ac6c56 93ac 44b8 b043 fe7f1a420a4f

WhiltiernaWolfLord (United States) published:

Their Name is Starlight

PROMPT: Living People

Frequents stripes and a sophisticated if somewhat odd style
Medium height, bony and skinny 
Long legs, long arms
Very pale skin (like SNOW) 
Pale white-blond hair (nearly white), worn long and wavy/curly?
Dark green/blue eyes, always change
Has an oval face
Loves smoothies and 70s films 
Is a horror movie critic 
Also writes reviews for plays 
Plays violin and a mean harmonica (but they only play harmonica if they get somewhat drunk) 
Travels a ton, has an unplaceable accent
Usually...

Default avatar user icon
6
1

HMN (Vietnam) published:

She's flowing.

PROMPT: Living People

I was trying to answer all of the questions, but it was taking such a long time to write. Hopefully I might be able to answer the other half of the questions in another post. It's still a bit long, I'm still hoping that you would read it though..

Sunsets. 

Streams of golden light fell down the window, it weaved into silk that covered the single apartment. It was golden, with a hint of darkness to it; it was luxurious,...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Pencils.and.paper.roses

pencils.and.paper.roses (United States) published:

Profiling Eden and Titus

PROMPT: Living People

Aaalrighty then! SO I’m writing a screenplay now. XD random, right? But it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while now, so I’m doin it. These are the character profiles for my two protagonists, Eden and Titus. 

What is something about your character that no one knows?
They’ve got something to do with a person in the future and their plans. I just decided this today, so no judging XD 

What is his/her favorite time of day?   ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Tenor
1

Dmoral13 (United States) published:

Queen Reyna in my story Love's A Lie

PROMPT: Living People

1. What is something about your character that no one knows?
It was an accident, she never meant to fall in love the with the devil's son. And the moment she realized she loved him, was the same moment she knew they were both doomed.
    2. What is her favorite time of day?
Sliding out of bed, Reyna made her way toward her window, that looked over the kingdom. She watched the sun peek from behind the mountains,...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
1

Connor Biondi (United States) published:

The Life of A Normal Guy Named Jack

PROMPT: Living People

Everybody thinks that Jack is just your average Joe, so does Jack. Until the day he saw a man get shot, it was your everyday murder, a robbery gone wrong. He saw the face of the murderer, it was himself in the mirror. It happened during his favorite time of the day noon, right after he got his lunch. He was just eating out with his friend Gerald, Gerald didn't suspect him to murder. He was just trying to trade...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Tenor
1

Dmoral13 (United States) published:

Queen Reyna in my story Love's A Lie

PROMPT: Living People

It was an accident, she never meant to fall in love the with the devil's son. And the moment she realized she loved it, was the same moment she knew they were both doomed.
    2. What is his/her favorite time of day?
Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 4586
2

sirenemotel (Ukraine) published:

nancy

PROMPT: Living People

oh, dear Nancy! you were craved from marble, in your creator's fantasies and dreams. how an angel like you could trap in our terrifying, cruel world? the only thing that makes you feel alive is a rosy sunrise, 
as pure and lovely as your soul. you adore those sunny days, like last Wednesday, when you finished reading this poetry miscellanea you have found in your creator's library. you are fascinated by those words an author chooses to write his poem,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
3

blueburns (United States) published:

Andrew Parish, Adolescence through Love

PROMPT: Living People

Andrew Parish was born in late October. 

The air was no competition for little fist, balled and angry as he was born into this world....trust a Scorpio to come out fighting. 

Fighting became the new normal for him, both in inner ways and outer. Andrew fought himself and fought himself often. Fought his siblings, even his parents. Sometimes, when he was just a little boy, he would take a deep breath and wish he didn't have to fight so much....

Seeking Peer Reviews

Screenshot 2019 02 07 at 1.17.13 pm

harriet25 (Virgin Islands, U.S.) published:

About ME

PROMPT: Living People

Hello I'm Harriet

I am a really good singer.. once I recorded myself singing and it was better than Beyonce (welll... not THAT good but you get what I mean). Whenever...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

Noodle (United States) published:

Me in an author's mind

PROMPT: Living People

I walked into the large classroom, nervous about my first class in a new school. I sat down next to a girl with her blonde hair in a messy bun. She was wearing a cropped sweatshirt and black leggings, she had circle glasses on that reminded me of Harry Potter. Over the next few weeks we became good friends, and worked together on each group project. Out history teacher was super funny, and made the class fun. She...
Seeking Peer Reviews

0580646532a6a2985542080ebeda5dca
4
1

PureHeart (United Kingdom) published:

Meeting Alex

PROMPT: Living People

Good greetings! I'm Alexandra (Just call me Alex), and I heard you have a few questions for me, which I am glad to answer!

What is something that no one knows about you?
Oh, wow. Going straight to the personal questions, are we? Fine, fine.  I am a self-published writer, but I'm not famous, for I write under a pseudonym! My brother doesn't know, so don't tell him! He's famous, you see. Very famous. If finds out who I...
Seeking Peer Reviews

5900917 sa

LaraKroft (United Arab Emirates) published:

Lucy Dawson

PROMPT: Living People

Lucy Dawson is the deadliest, elite assassins skilled in combat, training, acrobatic, weapons, training, tactical skills, and dexterity. A dangerous secret agent trained in espionage, stealth, disguise, infiltration, and demolition. A high intellect, master spy, master deceiver, martial artist, also a veteran in all dimensions of kung fu; karate, judo, jiu-jitsu, kung fu, aikido, boxing, and wrestling. No one knows that she is infertile and she hides the dark history throughout her life revealing it only to the love of her...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Screen shot 2018 09 27 at 1.30.36 pm

Majestically Awkward Manatee (United States) published:

Meet Amani :D

PROMPT: Living People

So guys, I have been writing a book, I just decided not to publish it here on WtW. It's currently only 7 pages.

So the main character's name is Amani.

Her dad isn't her real dad and she is adopted. She doesn't even know this. Also, that humans once lived on land and not in the water.

What is his/her favorite time of day?  
Lunchtime because she loves lunch.
...

....jpg?1554722883
4

xXlunagirlXx (United States) published:

Luna (shadow world)

PROMPT: Living People

All about Luna! :)

• What is something about your character that no one knows?
How her real parents died:  Her father was killed( and brutally may I say,beaten to death by a tire iron!), her mother suicide. She was adopted.
  • What is his/her favorite time of day?  
When she sees the green flash  right before the sun sets.
  • Who is his/her closest confidant?
  Hmm...Her foster mum, I guess.
  • What is something s/he collects?
  Sarcastic comments. (Reaper: OOOOH! Me:...

Unnamed
1

Exotic Writer (United States) published:

Jasmine Lakota

PROMPT: Living People

Oh... An Interview? Alright, well my name is Jasmine Lakota, I am 16 years old. Something no one knows about me? that's hard but umm, secretly, I feel like I never got a childhood after my mother died. favorite time of day... Evening, any time after 6 o'clock. that's when I get off work. the person i am closest to has to be little Dakota, my little brother. we tell each other everything... well not everything but we will get...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Dsc04727 %282%29
1
1

ollieollie (United States) published:

Mari

PROMPT: Living People

She has a lollipop in her mouth as she walks down the crowded street. She's always had a sweet tooth, but never liked eating sweets cause it made her feel girly. Ice queens don't have sweet tooths. Sugar was too expensive anyways.
    The sun had just slipped past the horizon and a fog was starting to flood between the tall, tired houses. The colors were all starting to blend together as twilight rolled in. She smiled...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Bye2
3

korra4life (United States) published:

Explosion -- Kei

PROMPT: Living People

I've just introduced this character to you, but I'm gonna do this anyway. This is: Akimura Kei, our new main character for the Mission series sequel, Explosion. 
Let me just advertise a bit: Explosion, pt. 1 here and Explosion, pt. 2 here. Stay tuned for the other parts!

1.) What is something about your character that no one knows? 
Kei hates her fiancé. You guys haven't met that jerk (yet. I won't say whether or not he...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download

The Shadow of a Dream (United States) published:

Love and Sunshine

PROMPT: Living People

She likes to swim in the cold blue ocean, look into and under the sea, to see fishes swimming past her. She likes to run in the woods and lay down next to her animal friends as she sings hello to birds. She howls in the mountains alone to get rid of the fusses and sorrows. She also likes to cry alone in her small rooms, under her shelves with pillows covering her face. She wanted to face her pain...

Happy

AudienceOfOne (United States) published:

Wanting to Fly

PROMPT: Living People

When the moon is bright, and the stars glisten with possibility, she goes and sits by her window, pressing her face up against the cool glass. She sees the world up above, flying with comets and asteroids. She always says the same thing. "Someday." And then in a whisper. "Someday I'll fly with you too."

As the sun rises, just breaking into her window, hitting her face just right, warming her cheeks and her hair, reminding her, that as...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Capture

annacatherine (Australia) published:

A little insight on a character :)

PROMPT: Living People

Character: Etta Parker
Book: The Children of the Nuclear War 
Find this story on wattpad: annacaatherine_

Etta gets upset easily but hides it underneath a mask of toughness. She finds it very hard to connect to people and make friends because of this.

What is his/her favourite time of day?    
She loves the early morning. This is because of the mist in the air, and the view of...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Ernie spirit world
8

ghostlyglory (United States) published:

she lives in the trees

PROMPT: Living People

one; when she was eight she climbed to the very top of the wise oak tree in her backyard, and there she stayed for an entire afternoon until a ruthless wind knocked her down, and through the branches she fell.  
    two; her mother was the one to find her laying on the grass with eyes open and empty as the Sun started to descend. her legs were twisted and her head was caked in dry red. for the next hundred...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download %281%29
6

Ursa Rover published:

A Small Insight on People

PROMPT: Living People

So many things make up a person; their habits, their tics, their tells, the way they walk, the way they stand . . .
    These things are to the utmost importance when you make your character. And you need to know them, believe me. But don't think about them.
    Yep. You heard me. Don't go through each and every little thing on a list and determine exactly how your character would act on each entry. Why? Because...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Photo 1447349854819 113bfdea8bdf

Unamor_Unavida (United States) published:

Ask Us Anything!

PROMPT: Living People

Hello lovelies! I have quite a few characters in my stories/narratives. I also realize that I don't really go into a lot of detail with their personalities or little details about them. So! I want you lovelies to pick a character (or a few (; ) and ask them themselves any questions you have! We'll give a day or two to gather some questions and get back to you in another post! :) We hope & can't wait to hear...