All writing published for Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Published writing

4

CrazyNinjaKid (Australia) published:

Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

subtle breaths silently breath/vibe is killed violently/arresting soul/empty heart of glooming loneliness/voice bounces unnaturally/standing on the corner of the zone/levitating higher and higher/begging forgiveness/happiness is lost

hunger rising for love/soul is dying/the world losing colour rapidly/passion deceasing/depression forced/fears are pinned to chests/forever creating darkest of nightmares

the fairy dust has evaporated/magic hastily shrinking/world collapsing/tears painted on faces/cuts obviously show/demons lurk/smirks arise on their faces/the world has turned/the people have sinned 

unnaturally boom voice/obnoxious is in their blood/paper planes soar high/the...
Seeking Peer Reviews

1

ParisWrites (Canada) published:

Writing Streak Week 9: Challenge Completed!

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
As I ate a burger for the first time, I ony thought of one thing, "I never knew that burgers could taste like heaven!" 

Day 2
I hate spicy food, I absolutely hate it, so I was excited and skeptical when I saw the chicken leg on my plate, it looked good but I was also worried that it would be spicy and  I was right because after eating the chicken leg l felt like my tongue was...

2
1

Briali Rain (United States) published:

One Period. Whole Story. Week 9

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
    On a mystical Island, filled with illusions and darkness, only one pursues life without power and yet finds the courage to save her little brother, Kismet, as he is stolen by a rose tattooed psycho.

Day 2

Life goes on, what can you do but nothing, except spread love and positive vibes for the world to share; it only takes one spark to start a fire, one seed to grow a garden, one word to...
Seeking Peer Reviews

3

Stone of Jade (United States) published:

Week 9: Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

day 1:
I only had a few minutes, a few short minutes, to try to explain myself--this could go really badly.

day 2:
She crumpled on the floor in the corner of her room, tears flowed down her cheeks as she sobbed--as she wished--for what could not be. 

day 3:
Alice took the heavy book off the shelf and blew the thick layer of dust off the cover; this book would finally reveal the truth. 

day 4:
"What's there to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Ella R. Baker (United States) published:

Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
Looking around the cold and empty room, she couldn’t help but feel she wasn’t alone.

Day 2
“And half of the questions you ask, if you ever discover the answers, will only propagate more of their parasitic seeds, filling your mind and draining it, day and night as you ponder the universe!,” the little voice shrieked.

Day 3
And honestly, when she looked into his beautiful blue eyes, she forgot that the stars weren’t made just for them. 
...
Seeking Peer Reviews

aloeg (United Kingdom) published:

Writing Streak Week 9 Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
He wasn't expecting to see her there when he walked in to the office - the memory of that long-ago time had faded like the old photograph she kept next to her desk, though now it leapt into full life and colour in his mind again; still, he was pleased, if a little nervous, to meet her again - would she remember the time they had shared before, or would he be a stranger to her now, after...

1

Bananasaurus (India) published:

Week 9 Challenge Completed!

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
I scroll through my messages, and almost as an afterthought I check if he's online, as I see he is, my heart flutters like a demented butterfly and my thoughts race around and crash into each other as I deliberate on whether to send a hi or not and I decide to send one and my mind works on figuring out what to talk about and I'm nervous but excited and he isn't replying, I look at his...
Seeking Peer Reviews

L3X∅L∅TL (United States) published:

Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
Pamela is 7 years old with anxiety, which has manifested into a shadow monster she calls 'Buggy', who currently resides in the closet, her 14 year old neighbor, Sloane, hunts such manifestations, saving people and hunting things, before they spread and run amok, like her own has.
Day 2
Lyla's a college student in the city, returning to her place from her weekend retreat to her parents' cottage, on the drive home it's dark out, very early into...

Seeking Peer Reviews

uninspired (Canada) published:

challenge complete...

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1 
He traces his cold fingers, then his cold lips over your warm skin - you shiver, knowing that he wants you to warm him up from his walk over; it just depends on HOW you're supposed to warm him up: You've spent many nights "warming him up", and never actually getting to talk, like a real couple, which is all you want - you need to tell him what you want, you need to tell him before it's...
Seeking Peer Reviews

ParisWrites (Canada) published:

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1

Day 2

ParisWrites (Canada) published:

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1

Day 2

ParisWrites (Canada) published:

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1

Day 2

1

Lone Wolf (United States) published:

Challenge Completed!

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
And when the time comes, I'll step from the debris, raise my chin, and gladly go into the arms of Death; for I have enjoyed my life to the best I could, done almost everything I'd wanted to do, and left my own mark on the world.

Day 2
The air is sweltering and suffocating, sweat streaks down my face; the Earth is a volcano, but it wasn't always; if those in the past could have been a...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Sadiez (United Kingdom) published:

Challenge completed.

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1: The inspiration she sought, was never in staring at a blank page and watching the ink drop but not accumulate into words, no..it was in the world surrounding her, the blue bright open.. endless sky.. the vivid fields that burst with colour and covered such a vast space, the birdsongs soft whispers and in the expansive number of people she had and was yet to meet.. she just needed to realise it was time to look up.  
...

Eblinn (Belgium) published:

Writing Streak 9 Completed!

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:

Eblinn (Belgium) published:

Writing Streak 9 Completed!

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Downright miserable, slipping away into a state of dreaming, he was sitting on a stone bench and listening to the drops of water falling down on the ground, ocasionally flinching when one hit his nose and slid down to the tip, to finally drip on his shoes, as if the night before (hours of wandering, shivering in the sharp December cold) wasn't enough to trigger a cold, or worse, strep throat.

1

TwentyOneTimelords (United States) published:

Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1
The morning sun rose with a blueish tint, indicating that somewhere there had been another victory for the dark troops the night before, and the people of the town moved closer to the cave that was their promise of safety.

Day 2
The black of his pupils began to bleed into his irises, covering the bright green with shadows so deep one could imagine drowning in them.

Day 3
Finally, my leg was free of the plaster that...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Ellen J (United Kingdom) published:

✧ Challenge Completed ~ Writing Streak Challenge ~ Week 9: Daily Flashes ✧

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

DAY 1 - The Crimson Heart-shaped balloon 

There was once a little girl in a pretty, red dress, taking a stroll in the park with her mother, and seeing a man selling balloons, she begged and begged her to buy her one, especially the crimson, heart-shaped balloon that matched her dress; her mother agreed and the girl was gifted with the crimson, heart-shaped balloon, however a playful terrier ran into her path, and taken by its big, black eyes and...
Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Ellen J (United Kingdom) published:

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

DAY 5 - The Dance of the Dance Shoes 

We’re nothing but two forgotten slippers, nothing but blocks of wood with dusted rags hanging loose by our frames; look at our faces, the faces of neglected, vulnerable twins with no mother to call our own, please, just slip us on your feet-we don’t ask much of you- criss-cross the ribbons around your ankles and let us make you dance like you always dreamed, and when we’re on your dainty feet,...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Vishakha Mukherjee (India) published:

Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1 :Nancy wanted to talk about the elephant in the room, but Jack was firm on keeping their new pet. 

Day 2 :Jacob tried to hide the skeleton in the closet, but his girlfriend found the bones, while cleaning his room, and called the police. 

Day 3: They were birds of a feather until molting season started.

Day 4: The cat at got her tongue, but thankfully didn't scratch her eyes out when she was trying to pet him. 
...

Vishakha Mukherjee (India) published:

Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

...

Jason_claire:) (United States) published:

Challenge Completed

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 9

Day 1-I was born ordinary, but that doesn't mean I can't do extraordinary things.

Day 2-How is it fair that two best friends fight hard to stay alive, but one dies and the other is saved by a miracle; killing one to save the other doesn't seem correct at all, one life is better that none...but why couldn't we save two?

Day 3-There was a rocket ship going into the sky, everyone is sitting in front of the TV; this...

Seeking Peer Reviews