All writing published for Ripple Effect

Published writing

1

Tyshawna Simms (United States) published:

Without work you'll never move forward ...Track

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Track is a great sport.
keep you in shape .
Work Is Pain.
you'll benefit.
Fast. 

1

Cassidy Jackson (United States) published:

2015

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

We are the youth of this generation.
We will set the world up in flames and laugh as the traditions parish, 
We are the start of a movement;
A movement of freedom; a movement of indivituality.
We are in control of our destiny.

Hayven (United States) published:

Self hate

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Do you like to see the blood of teens drip to the floor? I know for sure that I don't. To hear the news reports of another teen dieing of self harm. No this is why we must support the Asif to stop this self hate and harme of teens full of love that they want to give but no one to give it to. To give these teens to whip the blood of to clean the slate to take...

HarmonyCraig (United States) published:

Child Abuse

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

I believe that child abuse will always be around no matter what happens but it can change a little at a time. I feel as if a parent has a child it is their responsibilities to take care of it. Does it really make you feel better to hit a child? Putting your hands on a child is just not right. Stop the abuse pretty please.

nherbst (United States) published:

We Will Leave, Because We Care

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Everywhere you look, you see evidence of man's existence. Buildings, billboards, shops, etc. But more and more, we're starting to see less of something else. Nature. Forests. Animals. As we continue to grow, their homes are getting smaller. And no matter how "green" we make ourselves, no matter how environmentally friendly we become, we will only continue to grow. And they will continue to shrink. There's no stopping it, if we continue living like we do. And there is but one...

1

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) published:

Opposite Side

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Karma is the ultimate killer. Staying positive, and being open-minded will save so many people from the terror karma can cause- believe me, I know. Keeping a negative mind set only allows people to focus on the negative piece of a situation. Little do they know that within every negative situation, there will always be a positive side of it. Finding it and embracing it is where the truth lies, and a new journey begins.

Seeking Peer Reviews

2
2

Quixotica (United States) published:

Value

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

There is so much on this earth to value, in a non-monetary capacity, but also so much to lose.
    We are driving to extinction species we don’t even know about, discarding untold beauty and importance in the face of commercial value.
    We are losing things we will  never get back and never even understand, and their value will go unappreciated until it’s too late.
    We are destroying things we take for granted, hoarding them and despoiling them...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Quixotica (United States) published:

Value

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

I was once told that in the valuable life skill of small talk, there is one basic rule of thumb: never discuss Religion, Money, or Politics--instead, talk about weather.
    The trouble is, weather is climate change, and climate change is Politics, or at least it has become so: another dead bill in Congressional committees, another buzzword slathered in denial and anemia, our glacial reaction while the glaciers melt.
    But weather and climate change are also Religion, because isn’t God...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Kyra Young (United States) published:

Time to Evolve

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Are we conserving enough water for everyone in California
Or are we just using it all up until there's no more
We're taught to conserve as best as we could, but do the people that teach us conserve?
Probably not, as long as they have water who cares
Surely they don't

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Sarah Feng (United States) published:

Within a Skeleton

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

In a small town congested with people that it couldn't fit, little knots of dirty children congregate on the narrow, unpaved streets. They sit still in battered schoolyards and eroded mud houses, lungs frantically inflating against frail ribcages, desperate to purge the besmirching grime from their bodies' systems. Acerbic chemicals and caustic stenches hang, sultry and heavy, in the dust-saturated air; this is the air that the children breathe. This is the air that corrode their gummy lungs and reduce...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Laura (Australia) published:

​Grass Roots Change

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Like David Suzuki I believe that environmental change will rise from beneath. 
For three years I worked for conservation opposed to that behemoth called government. 
The few times I saw it shift were when the people gave voice, and rose like seedlings from beneath the pavement.  
So I ask you to connect and speak out for what you treasure. 
Lend your voices and hands so that your little seeds may grow to mighty trees for future generations.

Seeking Peer Reviews