All writing published for Tiny Love Story

Published writing

Default avatar user icon
2

Rainysunsets (United States) published:

He was my Heaven

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Mondays were for him. My family believed it was for the bible, but I couldn't let their minds of a single focus in on my most sacred secret. How could they understand his eyes, which not only held my gaze, but the weight of the world? Or, how his beauty, full of soft angles and shadowed stubble, was greater than the angels painted on our kitchen wall? If there was a God, which Father would curse me for questioning, this...

Carrot 1565597 1920

avenie (United States) published:

Whipped Cream and Glass Eyes

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He knocked on my glass eyes,
I began to cry.
As the tears rolled down,
he asked why.

I'm broken so I cry,
I've never given my heart to a man.
It's been taken.

The next day, 
he knocked again.
I answered.

He didn't kick the door down,
he asked me to get coffee.
I watched him sip and sip some more.

I grabbed his hand, he grabbed my thigh
as I looked into those hazel eyes. 
I sipped my...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Me?1549211688
3
1

justcath (Philippines) published:

The Love She Found

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

She was once an avid fan of romance. Just as how she sees in the movies; a guy comforting a her through darkness; who could see the broken soul within her body, or the truth behind her fragile personality; or a bad guy who's addicted in pot and liquor who would give it all up just for her. But despite of that she suffered misery, damage, and slavery under these manipulative men. And she realized, it was just the idea...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 3559
9

Johanna (Singapore) published:

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Of sleepless nights
and tears shed
glistening on my cheeks
or falling onto pages

Of holding hands
and the whisper of touch
of closing my eyes
and feeling you beside me

Oh, how much I love you.

Of people who aren't real
but are always there for us
of screens and the faces
that show up in my dreams

You are what I am, 
you are what I have become.

Oh, how much I love you.

You are special-
you...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Picture?width=64&height=64
1

kenko_861 (Philippines) published:

So Fast to Love

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

You are the girl that I love so much, having the qualities that a man could wish for. With your charm I was attracted that made my heart raise up and start finding you. Despite of our unexpected first meet-up, I suddenly courted you and accepted me with a blink of my eye. We stayed strong by each other even though we sometimes have misunderstandings. I am gratefully blessed in our relationship and hoping that we could remain faithful with...

Seeking Peer Reviews

It's just me
1

Denise L. (Philippines) published:

Starting Anew

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He remembered what she had told him a few years back.

"If we ever meet again, let's start over" She announced

"W-why?" He confusingly asked

"We're still too young to understand something as complicated as this. Besides, I'm sure the next time we meet, we'll be mature enough to handle things" She responded

And now, meeting again face to face, a smile crept to their lips. Their meeting wasn't intentional, it was purely fate.

"The names Daniel" He raised his...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Umbreon dounuts
1
1

Myth Dragon (United States) published:

Away we go

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Was this love. I hope so. There was some feeling that kindled inside me, there was some flame inside me that glow brightly. I didn’t have to hide from her, even though he was a common folk that needed to betray some thought in her. I didn’t have to pretend as I could just run away with her and be happy forever. “Emily” said the whisper at the window. I was almost giddy with excitement as I grabbed my bag...

Default avatar user icon
1

Annie Cramer published:

Love At First Sight

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

As he walked down the driveway, the man considered grabbing a drink.
When he opened the door, though, his reason for quitting barreled into his arms.
“Daddy!” The small, boy shrieked.
“Bennie!” he responded as he clutched his son closer.
***
“Alright, Lights out.”
“Aw. Stay until I sleep?”
Tom always was a pushover for those eyes.
“Sure, Ben.”
He quickly curled up next to his father.
“Night Daddy. Love you.” 
Soon enough, he fell asleep. 
Tom never did believe...

Default avatar user icon

Sarah R (Canada) published:

You Know

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

You alone understand, when I lose myself, homesick for the places that exist only in these dusty, second-hand dreams.
When I don’t even know how I’m feeling, you take one look at my face and put it all into words.
You know when to let me hurl myself into my memories and fears, and exactly how to pick up the pieces, your understanding the glue I need to stay together for another day.
When I met you was the first...

Eefae35a40c1b5accd9a3228b9fd83c4
1

@VA sunshine (United States) published:

first sight

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

On first look I was drawn by your charming face. But all my memories of past lovers came back to my memory and starting to crawl on me. I felt like some dark aura is around me. I want to talk to you but as I get near you my heart beat increases. All of this is like manga story but I wish this was true. I was like a person in crowd but you are one in crowd around...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
1

Reese (Singapore) published:

Him

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I squinted into the dark expanse, trying to outline his silhouette.

Him, clenching his mug, the whispers of steam slowly rising towards the sky.

Him, his scars exposed in the nippy cold.

Him, gazing upwards at the sea of scattered glitter, his eyes glinting in the moonlight. 

I reached close enough that my breath was on his back, and slowly wrapped my arms around him. He twitched a little and I felt every muscle in his body tense. Then, the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

20180906 015250 0
2

geeky_fandom (Turkey) published:

oh, sister

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Intimate hands of our nuns,
touching each others’ hearts
without your knowledge.
They have their own language
to say what they want to say.

We believe it is forbidden to love.
The religion should not create a war
inside of your head. 
God does not hate.
What you love is what you are.

Oh, sister, you are utterly beautiful
to not be loved. 
The sin they think we are making
is just love.

Seeking Peer Reviews

67bd8438 50bc 43b0 b52e 9ad10b902206
3

Julius Caesar (United States) published:

Fire and Ice

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

i saw your tears and wiped them from your face.
you listened to my words, each one painfully soaked
with the agony that i had suffered, and you
dried them with your humor and kindness.

i was covered in ice and you were filled with fire.
we were both on the brink of death and together we saved each other.

together we wrote our own story, each one the other's hero.
we gave ourselves a happy ending.
for in...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download %284%29
1

Living My Life Through Writing (United States) published:

The Love Found In A Goodbye

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Two hands, connected in a final touch. Love is not only found in hello's it is found in goodbye's.
The old woman, grasping the old man's hand, as tears stream down her face. They only found each other 25 years ago. Time to let go.They found each other and love has lasted for so long, but the woman has to say her goodbyes now, for the man has had a wonderful life, and she loves him. The man and woman...

Moon and clouds sky
2
1

sofiabmsw (United States) published:

To Hold a Hand

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I’ve found there are three types of holding hands. The first is a kind grasp, as if one hand is leading the other. The second is a reassuring squeeze, where one hand drapes over the other and gives comfort and protection. The third, however, is something I never thought I’d find myself experiencing.
It’s a feeling of intertwining your fingers and holding tight. The warmth of their palm against yours’ as the hands held tight against each other. It’s the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Pixel spring japan
5

Gabriel Goodwin (Philippines) published:

Content

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Good morning. The wind beneath the curtains invited good weather. Her hair sprayed all over the coffee table. Her eyes asleep as the sun trickled down her room like warm honey. Not a worry in the world. Just another day in her room playing video games.

The door creaks slowly. Her mother enters with a warm cup of cocoa. She leaves it for her daughter, and she smiled. She brushed her daughter's hair and tidied it up, making sure it...

Seeking Peer Reviews

70620 wallpaper 01
5

WritingDragon (United States) published:

First at Love

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It was the look of first time. The look of a so called lover, no words just a flushed face. Shying eyes yet, neither of them can look away. No one speaks but words are somehow exchanged, fluttering heart, sweaty palms . Years go by, the first time look becomes a first time conversation, the first time conversation becomes a number exchange. A knock at the door, the parents have been asked, the question hidden, flowers and soda, a cute...

A5d6785f0cff7e95c99c20f28f985e17
4

weirdo (United States) published:

Love Does Not Know Opposites

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I was Team Iron man. He was Team Cap. But, we both agreed that the ending of Infinity Wars sucked.
I loved Newsies. He loved Hamilton. But, we listened to both soundtracks when we were bored.
I was a Democrat. He was a Republican. But, we both wanted the best for our country.
I was a vegetarian. He was a meat lover. But, we were both big foodies.
It doesn't matter whether you can't agree on most things. In the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1063

Hannah Christensen (United States) published:

Dancing with Prince Charming

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He looked into my eyes, and I knew immediately that he was the one. When someone invites you to go dance you should go. That is where I met my Prince Charming. He asked me for a dance and I didn’t refuse. There was something about him that drew me closer. He said his name was Anthony and that even though he was only 16 and had his whole life ahead of him he felt as if something special was...

Seeking Peer Reviews

The

Sarah Joubert (United States) published:

Cultivating Love

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

You plant a seed of devotion in my heart,
patiently waiting for the blooming to start.
You fertilize, water, and shield with care,
to protect my plant from evil snares.
You watch as the seedling continues to sprout,
there for it all—even through the drought.
You instilled in me a measly mustard seed,
but what grows is an overgrown oak tree.
It grows,
grows,
grows and grows,
until it becomes beautiful prose.

This cultivation of love I will never be...

Seeking Peer Reviews

The

Cultivating Love

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Oh, the way you make me feel.
It's a phrase I utter every time I think of you.
No matter how I am feeling, you feel the same way, too.
I feel the beat of your heart pulsing through my veins. 
You move me.
You play my soul like it's a mere instrument; another one of your devices of allurement.
You are constantly in my head,
shouting your rhythm of love.
It baffles me that anyone could live without you,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
2

Ashleylegina (United States) published:

Love Story

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He gazes out the window of the subway watching the lights of the tunnel blur into a single bright line, bringing him back to his family, so far away. He remembers his daughter's ponytail swinging in sync with her confidently stride hiking up the trail. She turns around, face red from the heat, and beckons him forward, laughing as she tells him to catch up. She stretches her hand behind and they clasp hands as she drags him up. He...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Animated rose png

Rose, Thorn (United States) published:

Tiny love story

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

We're on the bus to the ski trip. I sit next to him. He puts his arm around my shoulder. My head on his shoulder, and his hand tracing down my arm to my hand. The whole hour up the mountain I don't move. At the lodge he takes my hand and leads me to the balcony. Its empty. My hand goes to his cheek. His face becomes closer and closer until his lips are on mine. What every friend...

Seeking Peer Reviews

7461d8e8 f9e2 4f6b 8f2a e27a974888f1
5

PouringOutTheSun (Ireland) published:

Achilles & Patroclus

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I screamed at the sky when you said you’d go to Troy. I asked the divines, “why?” And one stepped out of the sky to watch me choke in my grief for you.

“You know why.” The love born girl whispered as she wiped away a stray tear. I watched as you and I, the entirety of us flashed across her eyes and my descent into her arms was much too slow to be anything less than celestial. She murmured into my hair.

“All...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
1

Pop75189 (United States) published:

Warmth in the Winter

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I lay down in the frigid snow, tears flowing down my cheeks like an icy river. I knew it was too cold to be outside in such a thin gown, but wasn’t that the point? To use physical pain to overpower emotional pain?

What did it matter anymore, if my love was dead?

A voice shouted, but it had to be in my head. No one could sound that similar to him.

“You’re going to get hypothermia!” the voice said....
Seeking Peer Reviews