All writing published for Tiny Love Story

Published writing

2

alexacpierce (United States) published:

For You

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Let our love be thrashing, filled with passion and utmost intensity that blinds us.
let our love be chaste, innocent, and immature so that it appears to be irreplaceable.
Let our love be content, comfortable, and serene so that our bond grows unbreakbable.

For love is the ultimate destroyer and constructor; may we walk away together reconstructed, not destroyed. 

2

alexacpierce (United States) published:

For You

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

let our love be chaste, innoscent, and imature so that it appears to be irreplaceable.
Let our love be content,comfortable, and serene so that our bond grows unbreabable.

3
1

person random (United States) published:

Weirdos hogging a public bench

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

She had thick curly brown hair and clusters of little red zits along her eyebrows. His head was shaved and his arms were covered in doodles done in sharpie. I knew the exact brand because she was still adding to his sleeve of tattoos, as she gnawed on her lip in frustration he burst out laughing at a joke that no one had told.
    "Do you mind? I'm working here!" Her voice matched her face perfectly, low mixed...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

rietwoonego (United States) published:

quiet kind of love

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

They had a quiet kind of love. Nothing to be ashamed about, for their love was strong and tangible. Yet to someone else it may have gone unnoticed. At the beginning, neither of them had to utter those three marvelous or awful, magical or frightening words. In fact, for a while they might have been stupid enough to deny ever feeling this way. They had time and they had a shared feeling. Why did they need to bare their souls...

2

stravelbach (Australia) published:

Untitled for Now

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

The clouds are full of light beyond the deck I see in the distance as we walk, fingers interlinked, under the sun. We stride, a little short of breath, up to the concrete slab, and he starts to smile.

I taste the tropical crusts of a recent passionfruit juice and feel the salt start falling asleep in my hair.

It's a date at KFC. There's a weightlessness in my pockets, rocky against my lumbering gait, teasing in the summer wind....

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

kendall.k (United States) published:

My Summer Romance

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It was the beginning of summer. The bell rang and my boyfriend was in for a wonderful summer. When we reached the vineyard, he pulled me behind the vine and kissed me. His lips were soft as a pillow. I felt as though we were floating in the air. The sun's rays were beaming down making the moment perfect.  As the summer went on, I felt as though, this was going to be the best summer.  We were standing at...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Kota Lynn (United States) published:

More than just a kiss

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I knocked on the door of the small one room apartment, for the door opened and there stood my beautiful best friend. "Hey Beautiful" I said as I walked into the apartment. She looked really nervous and avoided eye contact so I asked asked what was up. "What's wrong Journey?" I looked at her and a blush crept across her face. "I-I well, I love you Kota." I looked at her and her face was now a deep ton of...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

Ashleylegina (United States) published:

Love Story

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He gazes out the window of the subway watching the lights of the tunnel blur into a single bright line, bringing him back to his family, so far away. He remembers his daughter's ponytail swinging in sync with her confident stride hiking up the trail. She turns around, face red from the heat, and beckons him forward, laughing as she tells him to catch up. She stretches her hand behind and they clasp hands as she drags him up. He...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Carpizza (Australia) published:

Once we were

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Once we were like that song that we kept on loop,
Our bodies carving out the melody,
Off-tuned, off-beat voices mending the harmony.

When our laughs, engraved with inside jokes, couldn't fill a room,
our blankets forts did.

We found fragments of the world,
cut,
paste,
assorted by washy-tape and handwritten captions.

We soon discovered differing decorations for our chapters.
You found a pen inked in rose,
Pressed flowers, savouring petals from when he did "love you".
The infatuated ink-stained our pages,
He...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Carpizza (Australia) published:

Once we were

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Our bodies carving out the melody,

our blankets forts did.

We found fragments of the world,
cut,
paste,

You found a pen inked in rose,
The infatuated ink-stained our pages,
He...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

bride124 (United States) published:

The Quickest, Most Wonderful Mistake I Have Ever Made

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

"Are you serious, Ryan?" Casey asked calmly.
"I'm sorry. I guess I don't love you anymore."
"This is so out of the blue. Is there something I did wrong?"
"No."
"I just don't know what to say." Casey shook her head in confusion.
"I think I should go." I paid for the dinner and left with my heart filled heavy with guilt and a twinge of regret.
I got home with my mom serving me a plate of spaghetti.
"I'm...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

grief-bacon (Australia) published:

Piano Man

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

The piano doesn't sound such like a carnival anymore.

The man sitting in that seat plays a different tune every night but they all sound like heartbreak. 

Five years past and I still return to the same bar to hear the heartbroken melody.

Ten years past and I return to the bar for the last time. This time holding the hand of the person that I love more than the universe.

When the piano starts to play, the music has...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

leonardohinnant (United States) published:

self love starts small

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I look down towards my hands, and see my silver rings shining back at me

It's all just accessories, I think to myself.
It's just a way to beautify myself, for me, not for anyone else. Often it's hard for me to understand how I am beauty by myself, without the accessories. Often I don't realize my beauty or worth. I slowly slip the rings off my fingers, until I'm staring down at my bare hands.

It all ends...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

morganstearns (United States) published:

Memories

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I cuddled up to your nice warm chest, providing warmth from the cold winter storm. The smell of gingerbread cookies mixed with the smell of hot coco. I could see us coming here every year, where ot  started. I remeber the first memories we ever had together, we met in the town bookstore and we got hot coco and walking around the town, looking at all the sights. We ended at the skating rink in the center of town. We...

Seeking Peer Reviews

6
1

johono (Australia) published:

Peak Hour

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Peak hour has hit. We hustle onto the carriage, swarmed by others equally impatient to find a seat. A second too late, we stand amongst the unfortunate ones, our feet forced to bear weight for the next few stations. Clumsy bodies stumble against one another. But in this chaos resides a calm as we are compelled to enclose the space between us. I embrace your warmth, resting my arms around your shoulders and forehead against your lips. In this chaos...

6

milamae (United States) published:

i loved her but i lost her

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

My mother entered my room, and took a seat on my bed.
It was then she told me. Her eyes, full of remorse, scanned mine for a reaction.
Except, I felt nothing. This wasn't right.   
But I saw my mother, the sorrowful eyes, the extended arms, and I knew. It was true.

My best friend.
The most beautiful person I knew.
The girl I had watched every Twilight movie, played games and told secrest with, was leaving. Forever. And...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

shunicole (Philippines) published:

loving my bestfriend.

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He was my best friend, and only with him, I don't have to pretend, to force a smile. I can cry, I can laugh with no modesty, I can fart and do silly things---- because he's there and is with me. But now, our closeness scares me for a different kind of fondness is growing inside of me, I want to run away but I want him to be with me. I am in love with my best friend. how...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

ryxxry (United States) published:

More than....

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

His arm thrown over her shoulders they walked through the halls looking like the perfect couple. Laughing at something he said she pretended to move from under his arm, but he pulled her back in hugging her to his chest. Girls gave her glares jealous of the attention she was getting wanting to be the apple of his eye. Guys rolled their eyes wondering how he got all the girls. They were oblivious in their own perfect little...

Seeking Peer Reviews

A Certain Type of Decisive (United States) published:

Mean

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Eyes the same shade as the bagel you threw at my face,
But your face was the ridiculous one when I took a bite.
The lunch lady made you apologize.
You didn’t mean it.

When you sang the abc’s slower than usual before demanding my swing
When, at the top of the slide, you said you just were mad because your mom wouldn’t let you have pink hair like me
You meant it.

When I got you hair...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1
1

shunicole (Philippines) published:

loving my bestfriend.

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He was my bestfriend since I couldn't remember , and only with him I doesn't have to pretend, to force a smile.I can cry, I can laugh with no modesty, I can fart and do silly things and enjoy it---- because he is there for me and with me. But now, our closeness scares me for a different kind of fondness in growing inside of me, I want to run away but I want him to be with me. I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Dewey_dew_drops (United States) published:

Bowling Alley

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

The bowling alley is crowed with the sounds of pins crashing against the floor and people cheering each other on. I grab the ball, you’re standing behind me. One. Two. Three.The ball storms down the lane tearing into the home of the pins, knocking every single one of them down. I slide back to where you’re standing, smiling. Looking up at you I search for defeat in your face, but all I find is you smiling, leaning down to...

3

ash.okp (United States) published:

Eye Candy

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

We all had that one person, who you'd stare at during class and looked so put together. They seemed to light the world with their smile, their laugh, their eyes. Just being around him let me know there was hope for the world. There were days he'd announce getting a new girlfriend and it would be laughable. How pathetic. To be completely enamored by someone just to never tell them. But one day, your smile faltered. Your laugh diminished. Your...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3
1

uwu (Singapore) published:

Rain

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

"I hope," she started, "I wasn't too harsh, with everything I said," she whispered, looking down as rain made her hair slick.

Immediately, her smile fell, and she raised her eyes to stare right into mine as I pulled her into my umbrella, large enough for just one person.

"No, you never are," I replied, feeling gently the soft linen fabric that rested on her breast. "I told you I'll wait for you, even if you say no."

"I...
Seeking Peer Reviews

7
3

KatieGeeJam (United States) published:

Only a Hundred Words

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I can only say one-hundred words... 
How can I describe my smile whenever I see your stupid face through the car window?
Or all of the times that you look at me and I feel heat seeping through my face, infecting every corner?
Maybe I can tell them about the time we looked at the stars, but all I could focus on was your voice filling the sky with lust and wonder.
Maybe I can say all...
Seeking Peer Reviews

2

BookwormAddict (United States) published:

White Horse

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I left the coffee shop, my book contained in my left hand, coffee in my right. 
Drip. Drip. Drip. 
I was slowly getting wet under the rain and I didn't have an umbrella. I look around for a solution.
Then I saw her. Shining black hair. Red lips. Fair skin. The princess of my dreams.  She looked my way and caught my eye.
She came over with her white umbrella and held it out. 
"Would you like to climb onto...

Seeking Peer Reviews