All writing published for Tiny Love Story

Published writing

Lovely cute cat funny background wallpaper hd 06
1

Kess (United States) published:

Partner in Crime

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He glanced at the head of ginger hair pressed against his shoulder. Should he move? Should he just sit in the truck and wait? Glancing at the rain painting colorful swatches across the windshield. The second option seemed alright. Holding his breath, he slid an arm over her shoulders. It settle across the back of her jacket, hand propped on the seat. The slow cadence of her breath never wavered, and he sighed. His head fell back, a...

Seeking Peer Reviews

5 minutes ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Charlotte Hauge (Australia) published:

The forbidden love

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Every night they sneak out to see each other. Strangers at day, soulmates at night. Two girls, hopelessly in love. Their names are Missy and Rachel. Missy's parents have forbidden her from seeing Rachel. But each night, at 9:00 pm exactly, they meet in the secret ravine. Every moment shared  between them is a magical one. One night Missy asks Rachel a question.
"Rachel?"
"Mm?"
"What if we don't make it?"
"Oh Missy. We'll make it. I know we will." ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 17 hours ago

Bub
1

I Like Pie (United States) published:

Roses

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

He'd walked for three hours before he got to the rose garden. Three hours in the blistering heat, sun beating down upon his darkly clad form, before he finally reached the spot where they first met.

There was a single snip at the height of noon, that echoed everywhere and nowhere at once.

The man, no longer the boy he had been when they had built a life together, didn't spend any more time than necessary. Didn't want to, either.
...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

0a75ad51 390d 4fa5 ab46 1737f734866a

Aithy Nguyen (United States) published:

Fly Fly Away

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

What happens when you are taken from me?
The thought I fear, and I sadden, and I hurt.
What happens when your time is done, and I am the only one left to pick up what you have not finished?
Will you be free?
Will I be free? 
Can you take me with you instead, so that we can both embrace and cherish as though nothing has changed?
Could we not fly like kites, in the air and yet still...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Profpic
4

ethereal.otherworldly (Spain) published:

asteria ii

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

we talk, and there is a sense of returning. with you there is always a sense that we have spoken these words before and will speak them again. the stars aligning once again. the gods spinning us round, moving like an otherworldly dance through the cosmos of our words. you are my past, darling, and you will be my future. 

fall back into orbit with every word, every paragraph will send us spinning on our axis, trying to keep up...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Ghosty

wekamp_kj (United States) published:

An Angel Lies Sleeping

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

When I held her, I held the world. Her body rivals that of Aphrodite and her grace is that of a ballerina. Her life I value over mine. I'm head over heels for her and never have I loved someone more. My soulmate lies sleeping in my arms as I capture this moment in my memory. An angel has fallen and I have caught her. In the minute she wakes, I'll smile down and tell her how much I love...

Alice
4

lizbadiz (United States) published:

The Haiku Love Society

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

1
Boy, that smile of yours
Thrills me right down to my bones
Can you feel it too?

2
Blue sky set against
(My heart plays hallelujah)
The cherry blossoms

3
Stars shine from the
Ceiling. Sister, tell to me
All your secrets

4
Bus rattles along
You turn wondering to us
About aliens

5
A dab of paint in
Your hair. Same nineties music
Forever playing

6
Up at dawn, scarcely
Returns at dusk. Who is he?
I watch...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Fullsizeoutput 15a

Crazy Social Narwhal (United States) published:

My Summer Romance

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It was the beginning of summer. The bell rang and my boyfriend was in for a wonderful summer. When we reached the vineyard, he pulled me behind the vine and kissed me. His lips were soft as a pillow. I felt as though we were floating in the air. The sun's rays were beaming down making the moment perfect.  As the summer went on, I felt as though, this was going to be the best summer.  We were standing at...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Makeup 20181009154521 save
3

josephineabigail (Indonesia) published:

No One

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

No one ever taught me about the girl with sparkly eyes.
No one told me about that particular girl, always practicing theatre, jumping around with the brightest smile on her face.
No one understood when I giddily explained about the stars in her eyes, how they dance faster than her feet - how the air smells so sweet around her I can't breathe.
No one gets me when I tried to make them believe that she's sparkling, she's always agleam,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

720866ea 9e19 444e 981e 139cc0ad466b
2

CrystalFairys (United States) published:

P.S. I love you

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I lost my loved one, Vivian Alita, I lost her, to the sea.
I will never forgive myself, for being so careless.
For it was my carelessness that she was lost forever.
But, even if she died or didn’t, I only have one message for her, Vivian;
P.S. I love you.

52082378 2173872406262498 7696068317638819840 n

Flaw (Malaysia) published:

This is Not a Coincidence

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It was somewhere back in 2016 when I first met them, but I chose not to follow them. I thought it was a mere, small interest: it would be over within a month. Plus, their followers weren't exactly the best people to be involved with, I thought at that time. However, they entered my life again in November 2017. I gave them a chance and they did not make me regret it. It has been a year and three months...

Seeking Peer Reviews

623b5a4417b5ed3857f781240133cf7a
1

casual.ties (New Zealand) published:

This is the way love should feel

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I make her coffee in the morning, with the milk not too frothed, just the way she likes it. I show her all my music, even the weird stuff that nobody else listens to, and I dance, even though my arms and legs are never quite in time. She reads over my shoulder and I let her, and I don't complain when she gulps too loudly or her fork scratches her plate in that infuriating way. She makes me feel...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 20190203 233436207

MakaZuhrah (South Africa) published:

Defy Gravity

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

She's never been one to jump off the comfort of her cliff. She stared at his marble waves. 
Wondering. Anticipating.

She desired so greatly to jump. But her feet never defied gravity. She stood still and watched as his waves crashed onto the rocks that resembled her soul. She stood on her cliff, trying to rid the fear of his waves.

And suddenly, she jumped!

The colours she saw beneath those waves were far more touching than the marble she...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Yellow cardigan 2
3

Zoe (Australia) published:

Entirety

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Her entirety is entirely perfect.

Her eyes, glistening from deep brown to caramel in the evening sun, and closing into crescents while laughing at something I said.
Her hair, tousled by the wind and tumbled by the sea, whipping around when she looks back at me.
Her smile, lighting up her rich honeyed complexion and spreading sweetness through my soul.
Her body, round at the edges yet wholly breathtaking in whatever she accessorises it with.
Her character, filled with spontaneity...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Fullsizeoutput 15a
4
1

My Summer Romance

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It was the beginning of summer. The bell rang and my boyfriend was in for a wonderful summer. When we reached the vineyard, he pulled me behind the vine and kissed me. His lips were soft as a pillow. I felt as though we were floating in the air. The sun's rays were shining down making the moment perfect.  As the summer went on, I felt as though, this was going to be the best summer.  We were standing at...

Seeking Peer Reviews

K1
1

luluwrites111 (United States) published:

In Her Wake

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

"Gia, you can't!" I hissed. Gia, looking like a mischievous fairy who had made off with the extra pixie dust, flashed me a smile through the leaves. But she hadn't gotten away with anything--yet. 

"Who says I can't!" She whispered playfully, taking pleasure from my strained-but-in-awe face. 

"I do!" I whispered back, almost pleadingly.

She giggled and then took off, leaving behind a faint vanilla-y scent, one that has always lingered in her wake. That was Gia. Always moving, even...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
1

purplpeanut (United States) published:

Hospital Bed

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Blue eyes glimpsed brown. "I'm sorry," he rasped from his throat, as soon as he awoke, watching his girl in the chair next to him, clutching his dogtags. he thought of all the things they'd never be able to do now, he clutched at his left shoulder. She almost wept, "No baby, shhh, it's okay," hands threaded themselves into his, "none of that mattered anyways, except you. I love you," she whispered and tears streamed from both their eyes. "I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Inkeddsc 2702 li

TheLittlePenguin (Colombia) published:

Love Myself

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

The note cards were in my hand, but I would not need them.

"I could talk about so many different problems in the world. But there is one problem that affects us all. We don’t love ourselves. I gave all the love in my heart to others, waiting for happiness. But I was wrong. I have started accepting myself for who I am. Why change just because society wants me to? I love everything about me: my style, my height,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 5174
3

sagely_scroll (Singapore) published:

monologue.

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

1:30 PM. Phew! Good thing the teacher released us early today! Wouldn't want to miss the school bus ride back home.

1:40 PM. Wow the waiting area's getting crowded. I see Ryan, Jeremy, Shirley... I hope he comes today..

1:45 PM. He's still not here yet? Where is he? *sigh* I still don't spot him..

1:47 PM. Okay calm down... He still has 3 minutes to get here. He's not staying back again today...is he?

1:48 PM. Where is he... Come on,...

Moonwolf
1
1

stripedfly1001 (United States) published:

it was never

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

My dearest Matthew,
You probably don't remember me. Come to think of it, you probably don't remember most of your ex's. But I remember you. And I want to forget. 
Your words still pierce me.
Your eyes still show betrayal and lies.
Your notes still burn my skin, leaving marks of hurt behind. 
Your world was confusing and chaotic, and I had to leave. But you replaced me and never noticed my absence. I hope you're happy.

From,
That girl...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Inkeddsc 2702 li

TheLittlePenguin (Colombia) published:

Love Myself

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img e2419

Brooke Rolocut (United States) published:

Unexpected

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It's senior year for everyone.

Everyone was having a good time in their last year like in those cheesy movies. But this doesn't count for me, because I'm a loner. I never really fit in with any of the other schools I've been to and it's been really frustrating for me. So yeah not great. That was until I met him. Yes I like guys, so what? Anyway, I was in class one day and he ended up in the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
1

Hannah M. (United States) published:

Falling For You

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Josh was Noel's neighbor and they had been friends before they could talk. They told each other everything, so it makes sense that she would fall for him. She first realized she had feelings for him when he started dating her best friend, Ava. When they broke up Noel was confused, 'hadn't they been happy? they seemed happy.' She asked Josh why they broke up and he said it was mutual, but when she asked Ava she said it was...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Inkeddsc 2702 li

TheLittlePenguin (Colombia) published:

Love Myself

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

Torrey (United States) published:

A Messed Up Love Story

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It all started in a 7th grade lunch class, January 8th 2017. A childish boy asked out a little innocent girl.They were called the schools cutest couple. We were so happy. But she had no idea that hurt and pain that came along with a relationship with a childish boy. They dated for two years. They did long distance. This little girl had never felt so much happiness before, even though the boy she fell in love with...

Seeking Peer Reviews