All writing published for Mad Libs

Published writing

3

Pavlo Korol (Ukraine) published:

A Typical Teenager?

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Vladimir Toleganov is a 14-year-old student who lives in Columbia. Known for being a great and perseverent student, he wants no more than just to find out the gist of life. He pretends to be quite ordinary, whereas in fact, he is really bemused by life on the whole. Vladimir's biggest fear is approaching girls. What he needs is to find out what the girls are up to and what they want. The biggest thing getting in the way is,...
Seeking Peer Reviews

3

lookingforbrighterskies (Singapore) published:

Zheng Xu Heng: Who Is He?

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Xu Heng is a 13-year-old budding filmmaker who lives in Yishun, Singapore. Known for being clumsy yet persevering, he wants nothing more than to write, direct and produce the first Oscar Best Picture-winning Singapore film (and also get the Best Director award). He pretends to be an adult professional in the world of the Internet, while disguising his age and the fact he is a young, autistic Asian boy who is "less privileged" than most. (He doesn't like saying he's...

2

TwentyOneTimelords (United States) published:

Character Mad Libs--June Eliza Ellis

PROMPT: Mad Libs

June Eliza Ellis is a 12 year-old girl who lives in the suburban town of Gale Hills. Known for being almost deaf in both ears and shy, she wants nothing more than to make a real friend and feel normal. She pretends to be fine by herself, when in fact, inside, she really struggles with insecurity and how others see her. June’s biggest fear is that her illness will progress to where not even the hearing aids will work. What...

Inimitable (United States) published:

Character Descriptions (The War that Never Ends)

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Thomas Campbell is a 25-year-old Marines veteran, who lives in Virginia in 1967. Known for being kind and handsome, he wants nothing more than to get back to a normal life with his wife and son. He pretends to be fine, when in fact, inside, he faces strong PTSD and survivors guilt. Thomas’s biggest fear is losing someone else he cares about. What Thomas needs is to realize that he's no longer fighting the war; the biggest thing getting in...

Seeking Peer Reviews

i.c. (United States) published:

Singer Songwriter Rapper Musically Inclined

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Once upon a time...
In a faraway land ...

My childhood began with 
In my neighborhood, world, house, planet.... I don't know. But anyway it all started when i was someone who was critical to the universe. Without me the whole universe would blow up into bits and pieces. Although I didn't know it at the time. When i started speaking singing came out. Every time i tried to speak. singing came out instead. all the time. it drove me...

1
1

alyannabatoy (United Kingdom) published:

Character Study

PROMPT: Mad Libs

ALMOST
Dontae D'Angelo is an Italian-American 18-year-old indie band guitarist, who lives in an unkept, cramped house with his bandmates in the centre of his small town. Known for being musically gifted and incredibly unpunctual, he wants nothing more than to feel secure and appreciated for his music and himself. He pretends to be carefree, when in fact, inside, he really feels empty and lost in life. Dontae’s biggest fear is to be completely alone and penniless. What Dontae needs...

2
1

Firecracker K (United States) published:

Griffin Darkwing: Human among Dinosaurs

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Griffin Darkwing is a human, who lives on Reptile Station on the outer reaches of the Hunter's Galaxy. Known for being shy but inquisitive, he wants nothing more than to explore the universe and discover new worlds. He pretends to be quiet and submissive, when in fact, inside he feels trapped on the station and he waits for the day he can leave. Griffin’s biggest fear is being found out, and possibly kicked out of the only home he's ever...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1
1

AxolotofQuestionsTellaLotofPuns (United States) published:

Character Mad Lib - Joshua

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Joshua Brown is a 23-year-old Mantidfly (not abiding by actual Mantidfly lifespans) who lives in the near ghost town of Road-End. Known for being reclusive and ill-tempered, he wants nothing more than to prove that he and other predatory insects aren’t deserving of hatred from herbivorous bugs. He pretends to be tough-hearted, when in fact, inside, he really feels lonely. Joshua’s biggest fear is losing someone he cares about. What Joshua needs is a trustworthy friend; the biggest thing getting in...

Seeking Peer Reviews

4

books4life (United States) published:

Rose's Flowers: All About Rose

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Rose Johnson is a 16 year old girl, who lives in small town called Loveland, Ohio. She is known for being an oddball sometime and a hopeless romantic, and she wants nothing more than to be loved, because she fears being lonely due to her mother abandoning her and and her father. She pretends to be all content with her life and her problems, when really the fact that her dad is distant, really hurts. Rose's biggest fear is being...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Bhavya's Treasure (India) published:

Characters In Making

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Raghav Kishore Avasthi is a 70 year old man who is somehow surviving in a bungalow at Otto Avenuein Australia. His balding head throbs and his insides squirm at the memory of his country of origin, India! How he misses that fresh air, the fragrance of Indian soil, the flavour of juicy ripened fruits straight from farm! Every evening he roams around the park in his signature white shirt and black flowing pants, covering his mouth with a handkerchief,...
Seeking Peer Reviews

4

Possum The Amateur (Malaysia) published:

the little boy that causes a little too much trouble

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Buckley is a 11 year old boy who lives in the town of Malacca just east of the Straits of Malacca. Known for being a troublemaker and a sly little kid who manages to escape getting his bottom smacked by his mother almost always, he wants nothing more than to be a seaman like his father. He pretends to be strong, when in fact, inside, he really feels fragile. Buckley's biggest fear is losing his dad's fishing rod. The only...

Seeking Peer Reviews

4

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Seeking Peer Reviews

8

CrazyNinjaKid (Australia) published:

Meet Dylan Thomas.

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Dylan Thomas is a fifteen year old high school student, who lives in Chicago. Known for being the class clown and the next football star, he wants nothing more than to find his true self. He pretends to be bold when in fact, inside, he really feels a tad insecure. Dylan's biggest fear is to just be a number. What Dylan needs is someone to see the true Dylan; the biggest thing getting in the way is his Dad.

Seeking Peer Reviews

4

Writing4Life (Australia) published:

Zoologist

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Andrea Lipyia is a 16 year old girl, who lives in Brazil. Known for being clever and shy, she wants nothing more than to become a zoologist. She pretends to be unafraid of animals, when in fact, inside, she really feels quite scared of wild animals. Andrea’s biggest fear is not being able to prove herself, and show that she is good enough to be a a zoologist. What Andrea needs is courage; the biggest thing getting in the way...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

kemi (United States) published:

character study for my short story that is an absolute mess.

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Clove is a sixteen-year-old cottage-core girl, who lives in her solitude. Known for being independent and a tad bit insensitive, she wants nothing more than to feel her mother's arms around her again. She pretends to be impenetrable, when in fact, inside, she really feels lonely and misunderstood. Clove’s biggest fear is betrayal. What Clove needs is someone to trust; the biggest thing getting in the way is her relationship with her father.

rennygurl (Korea, Democratic People's Republic of) published:

Bennet: Character Study

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Bennet is a 36-year-old, homeless man, who lives in the streets of New York City. Known for being psychotic and unpredictable, he wants nothing more than to protect the flame inside his lighter. He lies to himself, pretending that he is ok and forgetting about the reality in his life, when in fact, inside, he really struggling to cope with his mother's death. Bennet’s biggest fear is meeting his father again. After all, his father was the one...

5

Vinter Vejen (Qatar) published:

1/6 of sestina morya (сестина моря)

PROMPT: Mad Libs

A is a 16 year old girl, who lives in Moryavale. Known for being horrendously dumb in social situations, and hard to keep up with her conversations, although she can be really clever when under pressure, and an adrenaline junkie, something which probably stems from the fact that she has done all sorts of sports since she was a young child, She wants nothing more than to sail the days away on her sailboat ‘Porosha’, and go skating on the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Stone of Jade (United States) published:

Character Study (bad at titles lol)

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Emily Rosadra is a 17-year-old trainee, who lives in the Rebel Headquarters in the Adamantine Valley. Known for being the headstrong daughter of the general, she wants nothing more than to do her part to stop the war, bringing freedom and peace. But recent events causes the battle to become more personal. She wants revenge on Sutton for what he did to her  and her family. She pretends to be healing, when in fact, inside, she really feels hate towards...

Seeking Peer Reviews

6

sunny.v (United States) published:

the magnificent 1/6 of sestina morya

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Jade (real name: Sunny) Nguyen is the 15 year-old heiress of a wealthy family-owned company, and a child prodigy, famous in the media for both her fashion trendsetting and her openness to the public about her superhuman abilities. She currently lives in the Moryavale Mansion! Known for having a teasing (read: aggravating) sense of humor, an inability to take conversations seriously and an inability to be transparent, and for walking into rooms dressed much nicer than the occasion...

2

FantasyOtter12 (United States) published:

Rex.

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Rex is a 5 year old boy, who lives in Montana with his parents. Known for being shy and silent, he wants nothing more than to work a small low-paying job where he can be out of the way. He considered being a waiter, but social interaction scares him. He pretends to be introverted and average, when in fact, inside, Rex knows he really is a genius, extraordinarily bright and sharp-witted. Rex’s biggest fear is people taking advantage of him, bullying...

Seeking Peer Reviews

6

happygiggles (Ireland) published:

Character Development for future stories

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Story 1:
Adeline is a 17 year old average teenager, who lives in Brooklyn. Known for being quiet and reserved, she wants nothing more than to run away and start a new life. She pretends to be perfect, when really, inside, she really just feels torn apart. Adeline's biggest fear is letting down her walls. What Adeline needs it to graduate high school and get out of this place; the biggest thing getting in the way is him.

Story 2: ...

1

Jo Margaux (United States) published:

Character Study

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Gilgor Tavaline is a 44 year old Toetav, who lives in the Northerly Territories. Known for being argumentative and passive-agressive, he wants nothing more than to live a peaceful life, surrounded by abundant gardens. He pretends to be brave, when in fact, inside, he really feels terrified. Gilgor’s biggest fear is the Ultimate Shadow, who kidnaps the smartest, bravest, most talented people from around the world and forces them to work for him. What Gilgor needs is to gather the...

3

Rowan_cit1 (United States) published:

Character Studies

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Sam is a seventeen-year-old guitarist, who lives in Silverlake. Known for being creative and spunky, they want nothing more than to go on tour with their band. They pretend to be fearless, when in fact, inside, they really feel scared. Sam’s biggest fear is seeing their band split up. What Sam needs is to leave Silverlake; the biggest thing getting in the way is school.

Name- Sam
Gender- Non Binary
Pronouns- They/Them
Sexuality- Not into labels ...

2

Rowan_cit1 (United States) published:

Character Studies

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Eden is a sixteen-year-old 90s kid, who lives in Silverlake. Known for being artsy and chaotic, she wants nothing more than to show the world the beauty in everything. She pretends to be carefree, when in fact, inside, she really feels trapped. Eden’s biggest fear is losing her mother. What Eden needs is someone who understands her; the biggest thing getting in the way is her mother's illness.

Name- Eden
Gender- Demigirl
Pronouns- She/Her   They/Them
Sexuality...

1

Mariana Rivas (United States) published:

Hopes,Dreams,and needs have turned into Fears

PROMPT: Mad Libs

I'm just a teenager feeling kicks in her stomach. This isn't normal is it..... I once had dreams know I can only dream when I fall asleep. Hopes what hopes the hopes that this feeling is just my imagination and that ill soon be a teenager once again. Just a teenager with a normal loving family who won't judge me for my mistakes. My fears are what will be in the other life when I give up.