All writing published for Numerous Narrators

Published writing

1

Odyssey (United States) published:

Cheat, Cheater, Cheatest Part 1

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Olivia

Oh, my gosh I can’t believe this. She wouldn’t- not after everything we’ve been through together- not after last night. She knows what would happen if this got out. Okay, I have to talk to her.

With my heart pounding so heart I feel that I might faint, I raise my hand.
“May I use the bathroom?” I ask, hoping Mrs. Rodriguez says I can go. 
“Just sign out.” She says and turns back to her grading. I...
Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Ellery.N123 (United States) published:

Crash

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

⚠ Mention of blood ⚠

( Evelyn POV )
       I checked my phone, 8:13. Almost there. I hate public transportation. The strange smell of old sandwiches and socks. The sticky, uncomfortable blue seat. The strange people always sleeping or staring. I look around at the almost empty bus, the only people were an old woman and a sweaty middle age man, the man was staring at me. His blank eyes making me uncomfortable. I quickly look towards the...

1

Ellery.N123 (United States) published:

Crash

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

( Abela POV )
       I checked my phone, 8:13. Almost there. I hate public transportation. The strange smell of old sandwiches and socks, the sticky, uncomfortable blue seat, the strange people always sleeping or staring. I look around at the almost empty bus, the only people were an old woman and a sweaty middle age man, the man was staring at me. His blank eyes making me uncomfortable. I quickly look towards the dusty window. The early...

Seeking Peer Reviews

River Rae (United States) published:

The Girl in Yellow

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Gypsy the dog
    “Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!” one of my humans screamed, they were very happy today, I wonder why? “We’re officially 16!” Lara kept screaming. 
        “Calm down,” her twin Laura moaned as then came around the corner. The twins had untamed jet black hair and emerald green eyes. “There is a crisp breeze today, we probably won’t even get to go do anything.” Laura continued.
        “We’ll see about that,” Lara’s eyes sparkled with mischief, “Mom, can we take Gypsy to the diner?”...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Cornflower Burst (United States) published:

Topside

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

AMES
If someone were to ask Jen what her dream was, she would have said she dreamed of seeing the stars. For years now, her people had lived under ground, never heading Topside. Going Topside was suicidal. Everyone knew that. Still, Jen could dream. It was really all she could do.

JAMES
At the sound of the knock, I look up. My assistant and secretary, Marion, is standing in the doorway, her knuckles white around the clipboard she's carrying. She...
Seeking Peer Reviews

1

rafaelsolanoishot (United States) published:

time stops when i'm with you

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Mateo:

"Do you want to go on a date", Mateo asked a little too excitedly. Much to his luck, a small smile formed on Harper's face. It was rare, for her to smile like that. With everything going on at home, she always showed up to school in the worst moods. Nothing could make her happy, except Starbucks and apparently this. She looked down at her shoes for a second before she declared " I mean... I thought it would...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Firebird (United States) published:

Your average day at school, but from a different P.O.V (Numerous Narrators)

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

There once was a boy. He woke up in a red and blue bed at 7am. He got dressed. He made his own eggs and toast. He then rode his bike to school which was only 10 minutes away. He took his backpack and lunchbox with him. When he was at school, he sat down on the bleachers with his friends. They talked until the bell rang. Then the boy went to his 1st period class. On his way there,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Ritika Chandiwala (United States) published:

Fire and Water

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Damien's POV
3rd person 

This world is split into tribes based on their elements. Water, Fire, Air, Earth, and Metal.
The water and fire tribes have been in a competition with each other since the beginning of time. 

The people of Fire known as Igniters are the fierce warriors who burn down forests, without blinking an eye.
The people of Water known as the tides drown cities, feeding the others with poisons.

Damien is a Fire warrior, one of the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

4
1

Awesome Sienna (Australia) published:

The Jungle

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Mia
The jungle calls me. I know I'm not allowed to go out, but one day, I will. Mother and Father always keep me locked up inside the house, with my governess, Miss Roberts, and I know I should be grateful, many kids don't even get to learn to read, but the jungle feels more like home than this house ever could. The trees that stretch up to the sky. The fantastic vines that weave themselves over everything and anything....
Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Awesome Sienna (Australia) published:

The Jungle

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

The jungle calls me. I know I'm not allowed to go out, but one day, I will. Mother and Father always keep me locked up inside the house, with my governess, Miss Roberts, and I know I should be grateful, many kids don't even get to learn to read, but the jungle feels more like home than this house ever could. The trees that stretch up to the sky. The fantastic vines that weave themselves over everything and anything. The...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Katie Andrews (Australia) published:

a different page

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

She looked over at the lifeguard. Great. She one of them, then. Them, the straight girls I always fell for. The ones I never got. 
She tucked her hair behind her ear. That was flirting, wasn't it? She was flirting with the lifeguard. Well. I could see how one could find him attractive. The muscles, the hair, but the eyes so dull. How could such a work of art be interested in him?
I looked away. I couldn't let myself...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

snowywolfa (United States) published:

Forest green, fire red *Content/Trigger Warning* (CW/TW)

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Twins, born with a bond that stands the test of time. They shared deep forest green eyes and sandy brown freckles. Their hair was undoubtedly jet black, yet evidently brown. Seventeen years later, their family's past comes back to haunt them.

We sat in the deafening silence as the icy midnight air surrounded us. Her hand was still grasped on the car door handle, neither closing nor fully opening the door. Her eyes fell flat on the floor, her breathing...

Seeking Peer Reviews

15

Ellington Stone (United States) published:

How I Wish I Were Her

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

ANNA:

You know how every school has that one girl, all popular and pretty? The boys run to her and she pretends like she hates it. She always shows up in the trendiest outfits, with the most glamours jewelry. It makes everyone wonder when she has the time to be so perfect. The boys think she's gorgeous, and she knows it.
    Here, that girl is Sofie.

SOFIE:

You know how every school...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2

Not_a_tear_just_a_raindrop (United States) published:

To be continued...

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Bold- girls eyes (scarlet)
italic- boys eyes (Matthew)
italic and bold- their unborn child (lilly)
normal- reader

her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
I must get my homework done pronto! it's due third period!
ok, ok focus on homework. there was pi. mom's making apple pie. her eyes are apple pie green.
scarlet gets up and leaves. she glances over at Matthew and blushes.
she blushed! that has to mean something.

Seeking Peer Reviews

10
1

Draco Malfoy (Australia) published:

Britney

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

I always thought of Britney as my role model. Every day I would walk into school and see her in a ring of friends always having someone there to talk to, always having someone want to talk to you. I was so jealous of her, she would get the best grades, have the best friends and like all the right things. I always wanted to be her, not just because she was beautiful, but because she was wanted. I’ve never...

Seeking Peer Reviews

10
1

Draco Malfoy (Australia) published:

Britney

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

AstroWriter (United States) published:

Take Off

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Michael: "Welcome to Emirates Airline," the fancy dressed lady says to no one in particular. I shuffle through the bustling hallways and get to my seat. My hands lift the heavy black bag up into the stowage and I go to the window seat. I put my backpack down the narrow spot beneath my feet and get my earphones and phone out the front pocket. I feel the cold surface of the earphones and put on a song....

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

~Aurora~ (Australia) published:

im sorry

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

She can only cry, for the touch of love left a scar too deep.
    of all the things i could say, 
    not one can tell you, 
    the pain of a broken heart, 
    aching, 
    craving, 
    for your touch,
    but you gave up, 
    too soon, 
    why? 

He could only laugh; what else can one do when everything falls apart? 
    the tears don't fall, 
    the pain doesn't hurt anymore, 
    a shattered...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Spade (United States) published:

idk what to call this

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Christian stared out the window, listening to his favorite artist. He tried to look as preoccupied staring at the clouds as he could, but the boy sitting next to him clearly couldn't see any of the social ques. Was it not obvious that he didn't want to talk about how "excited" he was for school. In fact, school was the last thing he wanted to talk about. Lets be real, the only reason he was going was because...

Seeking Peer Reviews

15

SunV (India) published:

To Lily Potter (More POV's!!!!!)

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Lily Evans was perhaps the most intriguing person he had ever met. That wasn't much, seeing as he didn't go around making friends, but something was different about her. Living in a Muggle suburb, he didn't meet any magical children, and he knew Lily's family were Muggles, but he could feel it– he knew Lily was magic. And that was only confirmed when he saw her fly (fly!) off the swing in the park. He was nine, and he couldn't...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Sunday (United States) published:

Rewrite

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

"I didn't want to believe it, Abby. I never really did, anyway. There was just so much evidence."
    Escuses.
    "You put me in jail."
    Silence. ~Maeve stuttered something something about mistakes.~ The teapot began to whistle.
    "I got you outta jail, too. Told 'em you never killed him. That's gotta count for something, Dabney." ~She was close to tears and the use of your full name jolted you.~ 
   ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

GEM Roulet (Guatemala) published:

Four Different Perspectives

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Marilyn lay awake staring up at the grey ceiling of her room. Tonight, like every night, she couldn't fall asleep. It wasn't because she didn't want it, she really, really did. It's because she knows if she closes her eyes she may miss it. The signal that her best friend had said he would send weeks ago, but it still hasn't happened. Marilyn rolls onto her side and changes her view from the boring ceiling to the world...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3

person random (United States) published:

One night

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Long shadows on her walls curled like twisted fingers, swaying and stretching with the wind. Elsie tried to tell herself they were simply shadows, tree branches projected by the streetlights. But there was this feeling she couldn't quite shake. Something was wrong, whether it was the way they seemed to wave hello to her, the way the wind hissed at her windows, or the silver smile of the crescent moon. she didn't know.
    A powerful gust of wind...

Seeking Peer Reviews

6

alwayswriting (Germany) published:

The Selection ~by Maxon Schreave

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Finally the meeting is finished! I begin making my way to my room. The war against New Asia is so complicated, I just don’t know what to do! My father watching my every move is definitely not helping. Considering the fact that he isn't even remotely interested in my ideas… Maybe if we-

“Excuse me, miss, you need to go back to your room”, the low voice of a guard interrupts my thoughts. The voice comes from the exit around...

Seeking Peer Reviews

14
1

SunV (India) published:

To Lily Potter (More POV's!!!!!)

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

Seeking Peer Reviews