Announcements

• As we finalize our 2022 virtual writing workshops schedule, we want to hear from YOU! Please take a moment to share your feedback in our short survey. One participant will be chosen at random to win a cash prize! Take it here.
  • This week's Writer Pick is "A memo to Florida" by Cosmogyral (US), nominated by sophiacriesoverabook (US) for its "vivid memories of wildlife . . . contrasted that with the silence they now experience."

Nominate a piece for Writer Pick here!   
  • Our Wednesday Words pick for the week is Snow Day by Writing4Life (Australia)! She reads it here.
  • Free this weekend? Let's dive into environmental poetry during our live, interactive writing workshop for all skill levels. Click here to learn more and take advantage of discounted pricing!
  • Community Ambassador Peer Review Pick

CA FantasyOtter12's pick is SUSHmita's review of The One in My Soul! He says: "The review felt really warm and welcoming. The reviewer effortlessly balanced encouragement with helpful feedback to provide the writer with potential growth points and opportunities to further extend the piece, in a way that was more suggestive instead of aggressive. To me, that is one of the most essential parts to a peer review. Congrats SUSHmita!"

Be sure to get your peer reviews in to be considered for a CA Peer Review Pick!