Announcements

• Community Ambassador, typos, many of them's pick is SheBelievedSheCould's review of "How I Learned to Embrace My Mother’s Gardening Mania"! They say: "Thanks to a positive tone and strong use of the highlighting tool, this review is helpful, detailed, and encouraging. The reviewer is kind and sincere throughout, while also giving clear suggestions and feedback."

Our Community Ambassadors are taking turns spotlighting a great peer review on the site as part of our Community Ambassador Peer Review Pick. Be sure to get peer reviewing to be considered.
  • Our Fantasy Writing Competition is NOW OPEN! Take your readers on a journey into a re-imagined world that will change the way we think of our own. You may invent fantastical elements hidden within our “reality,” or an entirely different world altogether — the possibilities are endless. Entries are due July 19. Get all the details and enter here!
  • We are just days away from the official launch of our newest offering – Complete Your College Essay Online Course! Jumpstart your path to college admissions success by participating in our engaging, on-demand program, complete with dozens of prompts, videos, and resources to explore and reflect on your story, in your own words. Click here to learn more.
  • Our Wednesday Words pick for the week is Leaves by Controlled by thoughts (United States). They read it here.

Did you know our Wednesday Words pieces are selected from responses to our writing prompts? If you want your work to be considered for a Wednesday Word feature, respond to our prompts here!
  • This week's Writer Pick is Check one check other by Fumecks (Nigeria), nominated by Eblinn (Belgium) because "it showed me how flow and rhythm impacts your writing. The fast-paced metaphors and similes are brilliantly written and hit you in the face one after the other" and because it "has such a distinct voice and radiates fire."

Is there a piece by a WtW writer that you admire? Nominate it for Writer Pick here!