Announcements

• Our Week 11 Writing Challenge is up! This week, tell us what you wish were true, and what truths you wish you could undo.
  • Don't forget to post your completed results for our Week 10 Writing Streak Challenge!
  • Remember, the first 100 writers to submit a draft of their Food Writing Competition entry by June 8 will receive an EXPERT REVIEW! Send us a draft today.
  • Our pick for this week's Wednesday Words is the masterful and startling "Spring Cleaning" by hannahthepoet in response to our The Fight for Justice prompt. Read it here.
  • Our Virtual Writing Camp is here! We've received many requests from our community members for more structured writing workshops with in-depth expert feedback, and we're pleased to offer that opportunity through this one-week online workshop. From July 6-10, you’ll delve into the Fantasy and Sci-Fi genres with our guided prompts and expert feedback, while connecting with other young writers around the world. There will be a mix of both online meetings, advice from a guest author, and independent writing activities. Find out about the cost, how to enroll, and more here.