Announcements

• You may notice some familiar faces around Write the World sporting an orange "Senior Peer Reviewer" badge as their profile picture. These are our new Senior Peer Reviewers, Write the World alumni who have returned to the community to mentor writers through providing in-depth peer reviews! Give them a warm welcome!
  • Congrats to our first Competition Bingo Winners, Saadia, luluwrites111, and Soph_thewriter! This new year, you can get Write the World Bingo too. Just download a card here, plan out which competitions you’re going to enter to win, and get writing!
  • Write and illustrate your own children's book! Our Writing for Children Competition is NOW OPEN! We're giving away cash prizes for Best Entry, Runner Up, and Best Peer Review.
  • about 1 month ago
  • Who’s called BINGO? If you’ve entered every competition since September, you’ve won! Just send us a picture of your Write the World Bingo Card, and we’ll feature you on Instagram and the website! And if you haven’t started playing yet, download a card here.