Announcements

• The countdown is on! Award-winning poet Phil Kaye's workshop starts next Saturday, September 25, from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT. Don't miss the chance to join him live for this interactive workshop!

SPECIAL OFFER: Use code 15offphil for 15% off! Join us today.
    about 19 hours ago
  • This week's Writer Pick is "Hibiscus" by rosie_ (Australia), nominated by Chai Tea (Australia), for its exploration of "how symbols of hope can bind people together, revealing to the reader how a person's loss of a loved one can increase their value of relationships."

Nominate a piece for Writer Pick here!     
    1 day ago
  • Our Wednesday Words pick for the week is "to do:" by SunV (India)! She reads it here.
  • The countdown is on for Early Decision/Action deadlines, and we are ready to help boost your chances of getting into your dream school! Submit your rough draft to our College Essay Review Service, and we'll use our rubric that encompasses what admissions officers look for. From in-line grammatical edits to extensive feedback on style, tone, voice, and more, we'll help you make your unique story shine!
  • The first 100 people to submit a draft of their Film/TV Series Review Competition entry by September 13 will receive an expert review from our team of writers and educators! You can then use this feedback to polish up your final submission.