Announcements

• Our Wednesday Words pick for the week is Inanimate by S.L (Canada). She reads it here.
    about 15 hours ago
  • Meet WtW Expert Reviewer Helen Grant (UK)! Expert Reviewers are our team of professional writers and educators who provide in-depth feedback on the first 100 competition drafts submitted each month. Learn all about Helen and get her writing tips here!
    1 day ago
  • Our Monday Musings pick for the week is Sunflowers by livpalmbos (US)! For a chance to have your work featured as a Monday Musings, join our Elements of Crafts group and respond to the prompts!
  • Register for our FREE virtual performance featuring award-winning slam poet, author, and co-director of Project VOICE Phil Kaye! It’s on April 23 at 7 p.m. EDT. Plus, get all your poetry questions answered following the performance with a Q&A! Sign up here.
  • When should I start my college admissions application? How can I stand out from thousands of other applicants? What personal experiences should (or shouldn't) I write about in my essay? Gain insights into these questions and more in our upcoming Jumpstart Your College Essay workshop - it's never too early to take action on your future! Limited seats available for our April 24 and May 29th sessions, so sign up now!