Announcements

• Remember, the first 100 people to get their Science Fiction Competition drafts submitted by Monday, June 14, will receive an EXPERT REVIEW!

Learn all about what our Expert Reviewers do with WtW Expert Reviewer Laurence Li!
    1 day ago
  • The WtW Writer Pick for the week is Vulnerable. by Alexander (UK), nominated by an anonymous WtW writer because it showed them "how to express myself in an artistic piece of writing and how to choose words that reach out to someone else."

Have you recently read a piece on WtW that you absolutely love? Nominate your Writer Pick here!
  • Our Wednesday Words pick for the week is "The Laurentian Plateau" by Avril (Canada). She reads it here!
  • Explore how poetry can empower writers and readers! Whether you hope to write poetry that expresses appreciation or advocacy, that sows unity or action, or even if you’re looking to bust through writer’s block by trying something new, we look forward to working with you this Saturday at our workshop for all levels. Learn more and register here!
  • Take your Science Fiction Competition entries to the next level with tips from our Guest Judge, New York Times bestselling author Amie Kaufman!