SEEKING PEER REVIEWS

Image

Rosie. (United Kingdom) published:

The last story

PROMPT: Science Fiction Competition 2018

Humans have a small capacity of acceptance. You need facts. So here are some facts about me.

I am everywhere
I see everything
No, I am not God
I am the Database.

some facts about this story:

It is about an escape
It is about friendship
It is the last story I will ever tell
It will be the story that saves Humanity.

LONDON TOWN IN THE YEAR 3024
A girl stands on the top of a church tower.
Her...

Seeking Peer Reviews

3 minutes ago

88f903dc 8a39 4db4 978f 3e848d3befcf

Quetzalcoatlus (United States) published:

Hiding In Plain Sight

2240    
     Soleraen stepped onto the deck of the gleaming spaceship and went inside the Pilot’s Bubble to turn on the giant metallic marvel. The spaceship lit up with light blue light as it was brought to life. She sat down on the seat, put on the seat belt and lifted off from PL-GOL, the largest facility and university for spaceships. Soleraen watched the spinning station in the dark abyss of space. Then, she opened the envelope she...
Seeking Peer Reviews

5 minutes ago

Penguin

darlingdrizzle (United Kingdom) published:

Hope

PROMPT: Word  | GROUP: Poets and Wordsmiths

That moment when everything around you has fallen to pieces. When you've reached a new low, stuck in a cave with no way up. When you are crying alone in your bedroom or in that doctors office. Coming out of an exam or contemplating the mess you've gotten into. The world around you crumbles and you start to lose what makes you, you. 

And then that light shines through. Some good news, a good friend. Laughter, tears, smiles.  Desire and...

Seeking Peer Reviews

37 minutes ago

Default avatar user icon

Sam333 (India) published:

The One Who Cried Wolf

You can apologise afterwards and Id say it’s alright
You can hurt me in dozens of ways and pretend it’s all fine
You can talk behind my back and keep it a hidden lie
You can steal my opportunity and say I was just shy
You can do these and not a soul would wonder why
In the end I would be broken,lost at sea
With everyone wondering,including you, what’s wrong with me
I would try to hide,try to flee ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 1 hour ago

Img 20161024 225641

Vanilla (India) published:

Petrichor

In the month of May, the Sun turns towards the Tropic of Cancer, the rich turn towards hill stations and beaches, and the poor join their hands towards the sky. The heat slowly builds up, gradually increasing the price of ice creams. Iced water, which would be given free a few months ago is now charged a single rupee. The earth is panicking due to thirst. The birds waltz in chaos, mistaking a blue sky for a pool of water....

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 1 hour ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Lisa202 (United States) published:

Bulletproof

This word conjures a few feelings that forcefully make you feel strong. Your protected and indestructible. Those who use it gain confidence, those who hear it gain reassurance. That is what this words purpose is designed to do. It's subtle and protective. A word that wants to hug you and shield you from bullets making you thus bulletproof. Its the most relevant, flavored and meaningful word I've used. Making it my favorite aswell.

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 2 hours ago

Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards (United States) published:

I Love You Mother Earth

Description: This is a little poem for World Environment Day! Hope you enjoy!

Rated: K+ (just to be safe)

Though I don't say it a lot 

I want you to know

That I care for you

Wherever I go 

You gave me a backyard

Set right near the big,green wood

Where I could hunt for red back salamanders,snakes,and frogs

Right in my very own neighborhood

You gave me leaf piles to jump in 

When the season turned to Fall

And...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 2 hours ago

Default avatar user icon

Chari (Barbados) published:

Coze

Don't you just love those chats
Which require no effort at all?
Not the ones with one-sided facts
That only leaves one appalled

The conversations I am speaking of
Gives off a friendly vibe
Those little chats everyone loves
So calm I can't describe

They may be lengthy, short or at bedtime
Some might even lose track of time
But it's not an awful crime
To continue talking through the chime

When it happens you'll know it's a coze
You'll...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 2 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Lisa202 (United States) published:

Paradise

PROMPT: No Pause for Breath

Indifferent noise coming from the ocean like cause and
effect; curiosity running in your direction forcing you to
look into the distance; engaging with the waves the horizon
brings, advocating memories of when you first felt shared
happiness with your very own father and for some reason
you miss it more then anything because it triggers unspeakable
ghastly agony when passed, to another milieu; sometimes
you look out into the line that separates the ocean from the
sun with a...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 2 hours ago

Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

Back To Neverland: The Unofficial Sequel To P.J Hogan's Peter Pan Chapter 2: Planning And Taking Action

Description: Here's the next chapter to my unofficial sequel of P.J Hogan's Peter Pan. I have a lot planned in this chapter and I hope it's to your liking. Again,I own nothing but the plot and my original characters. All rights go to P.J Hogan and Universal Studios. Enjoy!

Rated: K+ (for some violence,peril,and action)

Genre: Fantasy and Adventure

The children arrived at the entrance to the hideout with no trouble at all. Wendy found it suspicious that Captain Hook...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

Back To Neverland: The Unofficial Sequel To P.J Hogan's Peter Pan Chapter 1.Peter's Back!:

Description: Peter Pan and the Darling children are back in this all new unofficial sequel to the original P.J Hogan film. It's been two months since the Darling children left Neverland and life seems to be getting back to normal (with the exception of the Lost Boys being adopted by the Darling family). However,Peter comes back to the Darling's nursery, bringing grave news that Neverland is in danger! Captain Hook has made an unexpected return and plans on taking over...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Img 20180519 134210 588

Patricia Haggerstrom (United States) published:

Good ole summer break

Time away from school that is 'mandatory' for teachers and students. At first you stay awake a few hours past your bed time. You wake up the next morning wondering if its really is true. 

Summer used to be about hanging out with friends and getting new hobbies other than education. Now it's about finding a job and for others it's the same as when your younger. Summer break for high school students your in a crunch trying...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Jimin  you never walk alone  2

Kitty.Sumire (Australia) published:

Latest News

PROMPT: Six-Word Story  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

Latest News: We must surviveToday!

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Jimin  you never walk alone  2
1

Kitty.Sumire (Australia) published:

The Story of Them

PROMPT: Imagine This  | GROUP: Words for Joy

Being a missionary He never thought He would meet her in a hospital.
Words of encouragement and sorrow slipped from his lips to her heart.
He visited often, but then was transferred to a different area. 
7 months past and He showed up at her doorstep giving her a hug and asking if she was okay.
Friends became Fiance when He proposed at the Grand Canyon.
He then took her hand in marriage and they were sealed in the Temple. ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

George Tom (India) published:

Revelation

I crouch on the bitterly cold surface and though the suit’s climate controlled to the last degree, I want to shiver.  My visor helps me see through the incessant blizzard and I can see the team trudging on to witness what has brought me to do this and risk everything. A journey to witness the birthplace of the cosmos.
How can you suppress the desire to kneel down and touch the roots that sprung everything?  To know that every...
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 5 hours ago

20180612 175753
1

The Great Gabs-by (Singapore) published:

Euphonious Rhapsodies

'Rhapsody'. Allow your eyes to adjust to the gentle hue it burns in and let them reflect the beauty of the word against your pristine page. Roll it around your tongue for a while. Taste the syllables and stretch them across your hard palate. Feel the shape and texture of its layers of meaning. Then, speak it and let it flow from your mouth like a series of dulcet tones soon to coalesce into a euphonious symphony.

Sight of structure; ...
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 5 hours ago

Finn
2

whyismynamesara (Australia) published:

The beginning of my book - I need opinionsss

Time is one of the only things people follow no matter what.
It tells you when to get up, when to eat breakfast and when to leave for your parents funeral. At least that is what it’s like for me.
Exactly two days and twenty seven minutes ago -or 48 hours and 1620 second- my mother died from lung cancer and exactly one and a half days and 15 minutes ago -or 36 hours and 900 seconds- my father died...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 6 hours ago

E3141e90 0e0f 4e9c 80ac 6d2d545f554e
3

Thea Engzén (Sweden) published:

Statistics of my life

PROMPT: Subtotals

Statistics of my life

Times born: 1
Times I died: 0
Times I thought I'd die: 147
Times I was actually close to dying: 4

Age (physical): 16
Age (Mental): 3 or 86 (depending on the day)
Age of my selfhatred: 4
Age of my selflove: 1

Number of biological siblings: 2
Number of non-biological siblings: 1
Number of parents: 2 1/2
Number of grandparents: 6

Friends I have: 39
Friends I've lost: 33
Friends I'm close to: 5
Friends...
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 7 hours ago

Webp.net resizeimage %281%29
2

Bryden Wright (United States) published:

Oh, some people and their mid-life crises

"Happily married" never seemed so oxymoronic.

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 8 hours ago

20180103 215204

Pickles8Aug (Australia) published:

A Martian Morning

April 25, 2500, The Red Planet

Cassandra yawned. The brain implant sensor detected the waking up. The bed covers automatically retracted and the bed tipped to the side. Cassandra fell to the thickly cushioned floor. A small pill travelled down a chute and reached the end of it's journey after travelling through the chute outside the building and through a small hole in the wall. Cassandra took the breakfast pill and swallowed it. It expanded in her stomach. After a...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 9 hours ago

Webp.net resizeimage %281%29

A Certain Clarity

It is rather unpleasant to be thrown to the expansive nothing of the final frontier, and rather worse to become aware that the remaining duration of one's life is to be spent in a limbo, a certain clarity of thought that arises when one comprehends that no thoughts will henceforth be intimated upon another, and so the individual will perish alongside them. 

However, this sense of nothing, of lack of purpose, becomes displaced by overwhelming awe. In one instance, say,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 9 hours ago

Default avatar user icon

BT (Singapore) published:

Secrets

Date: 23 August 2088
Time: 8.30pm

Alarms blaring. Lights flickering. Water splashing about as she ran through the puddles. 

Breath heavy. Adrenaline running.  

Raindrops lightly flicked off the special fabric of the grey hood and sleeves, as a figure ducked into a dark alleyway. A single lock of white hair rested along her eye. Rolling back her right sleeve, it revealed a single metallic panel on her forearm.

Water splattered against the panel, and Jewel wiped it off, simultaneously activating...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 10 hours ago