Peer Reviews

Songbirds

Ellie! (United States) reviewed:

Abortion- Abrutal Choice

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

Please see the highlighted comments. I think I've addressed everything else important to the review there.

about 7 hours ago

Img 1958

Mary Wall (United States) reviewed:

Stolen Dream

Your thoughts, so original, ( and they rhyme, which is awesome!:) is so powerful and anyone, no matter where they come from will be thinking over their own life while reading this, trying to see if they are living their...

about 7 hours ago

Art colors

Cololo231 (United States) reviewed:

Vertigo

It was really bittersweet and I loved it from top to bottom. Good job, Quille.

about 8 hours ago

Eyesonyoufeet

Huda Ayaz (United States) reviewed:

Banned From Existence - Chapter 2

I'm so glad you continued this! So many people begin all types of projects but find it difficult to continue but I'm happy you took on the challenge to keep going with this. I look forward to the next installment!...

about 8 hours ago

Screen shot 2018 09 27 at 1.30.36 pm

Majestically Awkward Manatee (United States) reviewed:

Blooded Secrets

This was such a great piece! This review was for getting 3rd in my contest that was a while ago, along with 5 likes. Also, I was tring to give constructive criticism, but I don't know if it was really...

about 8 hours ago

Write

bride124 (United States) reviewed:

My Partner in Crime was Arrested

It was a lovely tale to read. What a great entry for my contest!

about 8 hours ago

Write

bride124 (United States) reviewed:

even the medic couldn't fix his own broken heart (FRIEND)

Your writing is out of this world!

about 8 hours ago

Img 7139 edited

aubree_taylor (United States) reviewed:

Remember

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Overall, I think it is a really great story. Only thing to maybe work on would be to make sure to be specific and not general with word choice.

about 8 hours ago

Moon staraesthetic

N. (United States) reviewed:

Motion

This was a great, succinct piece! Definitely a good motivator for anything from that mid-week slump to having a real tough day. The message was clear and deep, and the lines were thoughtful. Thank you for sharing your writing!

about 8 hours ago

Grace covington   make a transcendental meme

nevaredhp (United States) reviewed:

the moon made her a halo

I'm sorry I didn't leave many highlights! There isn't much to say, honestly. Your poem is very beautiful.

about 8 hours ago

Screen shot 2019 03 12 at 5.28.21 pm

Opal Drop (United States) reviewed:

Spring Has Been Born, A Poem For The Spring Equinox:

Beautiful poem, so wonderfully written, with a clever rhyme scheme. I really enjoyed reading this, well done.

about 8 hours ago

E7e9a773 fddd 4bd8 bc37 7ea2c78871fd

Riley Noel (United States) reviewed:

Remember

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I really like the simple beauty of this piece. You captured both a starting moment and a memory. My only suggestions are maybe starting the beginning a little differently. Starting with the weather is overused and unnecessary a lot of...

about 8 hours ago

Screen shot 2019 03 12 at 5.28.21 pm

Opal Drop (United States) reviewed:

My Contest #Friendship

I'll participate for sure if I have time.

about 8 hours ago

E7e9a773 fddd 4bd8 bc37 7ea2c78871fd

Riley Noel (United States) reviewed:

I Was Told

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!! This piece is literal perfection :) I love the sarcasm and the way you basically shove the truth in peoples faces. Beautiful work, and keep fighting :)

about 8 hours ago

E7e9a773 fddd 4bd8 bc37 7ea2c78871fd

Riley Noel (United States) reviewed:

Vertigo

I love this piece so much. I was instantly intrigued by the title and then watching the story unfold through each verse was amazing. I really liked the way you went back then and told the events from the guys...

about 8 hours ago

E7e9a773 fddd 4bd8 bc37 7ea2c78871fd

Riley Noel (United States) reviewed:

paper birds

Wow, first love this piece so much! The details and the poetic language you masterfully use add such a magical element to this piece. Also, the switch in perspectives is so easy and almost unnoticeable but, beautiful all the same....

about 8 hours ago

Screen shot 2019 03 12 at 5.28.21 pm

Opal Drop (United States) reviewed:

Little Paws #BlottedInkContest

Good job, and great twist at the end. Was not expecting that! It's nice that you wrote about something like this, because it's really cool lol :)

about 8 hours ago

Art colors

Cololo231 (United States) reviewed:

The Quickest, Most Wonderful Mistake I Have Ever Made

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

It was the sweetest piece I've ever read in my life. Really unexpected, but still sweet.

1 day ago

Default avatar user icon

Harmony Rose (Australia) reviewed:

One More Moment

There is kind of a pattern in the stanzas that is broken in the fourth stanza. The third line of the previous stanzas started with the word 'To' and the fourth stanza broke this pattern. Is this on purpose? It...

1 day ago

Images

Bobby Girl (United States) reviewed:

Hi. I Have Been Hurt By Vaccines

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

Your story is so visceral and full of meaning. It is first-hand and poignant. As someone who considered herself pro-vaccine before reading this, I will admit you have made me seriously reconsider my position. Please, whatever you do, do not...

1 day ago

Eth

YayaZ (United States) reviewed:

Art Beyond Borders

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

I left some notes and questions in the highlighted sections that I thought might help to enhance your piece a bit more. Thank you so much for having made me really reevaluate my negative mentality towards the capability of construction...

1 day ago

Img 20190122 175404 179

anonymous14 (United Kingdom) reviewed:

Sexual Abuse

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

it i san amazing peice though you ar ean incredible writer and if you become a jernolist you would really go far. id recommend starting a blog maybe you would be really good at it seriously x

1 day ago

1063

Hannah Christensen (United States) reviewed:

The Failing Education Structure (US)

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

I was originally in public school until I was put into a charter school, and I've seen the difference in my education. I love this piece, and it expresses words that I don't know if I could have ever written...

1 day ago

1063

i thought i dreamt you

1 day ago

Default avatar user icon

thechosenonemico (Philippines) reviewed:

Not For Sale

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

I hope this peer review is helpful! Good luck!

1 day ago