Peer Reviews

Doodleninja (United States) reviewed:

if only i was soundproof

I have fallen in love with your writing style in these pieces I've reviewed. I can't wait to see more of your work! :D

about 5 hours ago

Wicked! (India) reviewed:

My greatest confessions (need feedback!)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

This is a beautiful piece and I enjoyed reviewing it. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

about 5 hours ago

Wicked! (India) reviewed:

A Letter to the Boy of Rain (revised)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

about 5 hours ago

AbbyMayHampsen (United States) reviewed:

Please Don’t Forget

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Good piece! Give it a glance-over for commas and clarity, but I enjoyed this a lot!

about 5 hours ago

Jo Margaux (United States) reviewed:

Why I Believe

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

I would've liked to know if there were any specific Bible verses that helped K turn to Christ. However, I still think the piece is great, so good job!

about 5 hours ago

revvi (United States) reviewed:

there is no title for what is hidden

i loved this piece! so cool how it's a story but also a poem--so great.

about 5 hours ago

EllaJoy (United States) reviewed:

A letter to you, amidst the war... (I missed the expert review, so feedback is appreciated!)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Good luck! Keep writing! If you ever write more with this "story", I'd love to read it!!!

about 5 hours ago

EllaJoy (United States) reviewed:

Starstruck- draft 5 - (pls review)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

I really hope this helps! I tried my best to catch any errors, or parts that looked weird. It's a really good piece and I have great faith in you. Go forth and win the contest!!! <3

about 5 hours ago

Mr. Colin E. (United States) reviewed:

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Hello SunV, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I've very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I love the inspiration for it and ultimately beautiful drama you added in, spectacular. While there are some things in need...

about 5 hours ago

Bhavya's Treasure (India) reviewed:

Fifi

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

I can sense the strength and maturity in your writing. The comparisons and intense descriptions have the capability to drive the reader to tears! Keeping oneself fresh with grammar is a good habit but don't let its dryness dampen your...

about 6 hours ago

WritingGale (Ireland) reviewed:

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Good luck with your letter, it is genuinely amazing! I loved reading it. It was amazing how connected to Annabelle I felt while reading it. You’re on to something amazing!!

about 6 hours ago

Pravartika Wankhede (India) reviewed:

To My Personal Haunt

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Welcome to WtW. We are a wonderful community of young writers. Make friends, they'll help you a lot. Participate, review the pieces that catch your eye. It's a safe haven for a lot of us- I really do hope it...

about 6 hours ago

seaomelette (United Arab Emirates) reviewed:

SHIVA'S BLESSED YOU & THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER? PERHAPS BARAN BROKE YOU AS WARNING TO WHAT THE GODS WILL DO TO YOU.

Keep up the awesome writing! :3

about 6 hours ago

sherry171 (Canada) reviewed:

See-through

Really awesome short poem with such an emotional ending and message. I can't wait to see where this idea goes! :)

about 6 hours ago

Contentment

Great piece! I see you've gone through a few revisions already, which is so good!! Its only getting better. Tell me if you revise this again!

about 6 hours ago

Writing4Life (Australia) reviewed:

Nowhere to be Found

Well done Katie! This is a really interesting piece :D Keep Writing <3

about 6 hours ago

crow_e (United States) reviewed:

The Last Piece of You

Thank you for sharing this! Feel free to ask me any questions, and I'd be happy to review more of your work! Just let me know.

about 6 hours ago

crow_e (United States) reviewed:

Perception

Thank you for sharing! Feel free to ask any questions, and let me know if you want me to review a revision of this piece!

about 6 hours ago

elliemccul (Canada) reviewed:

the brightest purple girls (i hate to ask for feedback but um FEEDBACK)

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

This is some of the best writing I've read thus far on Write the World. You capture the readers with your first line and hold it until the end. Amazing, amazing work.

about 6 hours ago

elliemccul (Canada) reviewed:

murder of the mind

PROMPT: The Unseen

I'm so sorry I took so long to get to this, but hopefully, this was helpful. I hope you're having a good day. <3

about 6 hours ago

Wicked! (India) reviewed:

Varanasi...The Abode Of God...

This is a lovely piece and I'd love to read another draft if you write one. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

about 6 hours ago

Savanna C. (United States) reviewed:

dear daniel...

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

I love the way that you love Daniel without even meeting him. Your obvious excitement at 1) seeing him and 2) having him as a brother is contagious!

1 day ago

Keep working on this piece! There's so much potential here!

1 day ago

Anlee (United States) reviewed:

R my friend, another survivor.

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

When revising your letter, the main thing you can work on is writing in a more formal style (reducing the number of exclamation marks, having a formal tone, etc.) I would also double check your grammar (adding a space after...

1 day ago

Emma Gold (United States) reviewed:

dear frida | second draft

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Overall, this is a strong letter, with the major thing that could be added being to establish a sense of depth into what she felt and how that affected what she did. You've got a couple easily fixed grammar mistakes...

1 day ago