Peer Reviews

SunV (India) reviewed:

let me dream

Hey cookie.smuggler! I had so much fun reading and reviewing this piece, and I hope the feedback was helpful. Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them. -SunV

1 day ago

asiyahsultana (United States) reviewed:

Expression

PROMPT: First This, Then That

Maybe you could include more information telling the audience about how you felt during this experience. This would be helpful so the audience knows the impact of the issue you are describing in the poem.

1 day ago

Cucoolchameleon (United States) reviewed:

They Are Helpless

This was very interesting. I think you should totally go ahead with the short story!

1 day ago

cradle me in the cracks of the crowd

Beautiful title. It really clicks.

1 day ago

NS Kumar (India) reviewed:

the never ending rain

You are a very talented writer with a unique voice and very creative ideas. I'm looking forward to reading many more pieces like this one from you!

Tale of Tomorrow

January 2049... that's not so far away!!

SunV (India) reviewed:

Who am I? depends on what glasses you wear.

PROMPT: First This, Then That

Hey MyFriendsTellMeI'mAGod! Thank you so much for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it. Remember all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them. I hope the feedback was helpful! -SunV

for as long as it takes - chapter one

NS Kumar (India) reviewed:

Wings

This reminded me a lot of Nelson Mandela's quote about how freeing the oppressor from their prejudice is as important as freeing their victims from them. You presented this message with such a fresh perspective! I hope you write more...

IMA Dragon (United States) reviewed:

TELEPORT//BLUE ELECTRICITY

Pretty cool piece, I sang it out loud lol and besides the last two lines, it works as one. Cool pacing and structure.

Pari (India) reviewed:

The Ocean in the Hourglass

I am really really inspired and really really motivated. I also want you and the people to keep on going with their hard situation because "when rain comes it stop also".
Thank you

Desperation

In Between

SunV (India) reviewed:

Sunbeams, Clicks, and Scribbles

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

Hey TwinklingLights, this is such a wonderful piece! I'd suggest revisiting it and going over any possible modifications before publishing a final draft. Overall, spend more time with the piece, don't be in any sort of hurry to publish it....

Pari (India) reviewed:

the truth

PROMPT: First This, Then That

Well !! There are some lines which reminds of my past and to tell myself if anything happens keep going and if a situation came when I am not being supported by anyone I promise myself that I am gonna...

IMA Dragon (United States) reviewed:

Teachers, Preachers, Parents, People

PROMPT: First This, Then That

Really well written, it's just so true and powerful. It makes me think about what these adults preach and the difference between the adults who speak the truth because they have been affected by it. It kind of reminds me...

IMA Dragon (United States) reviewed:

Headphones

Great piece! It's visually as well as mentally engaging and questions some ideas the need to be.

musicforlife (India) reviewed:

This L.O.V.E

This piece is really beautifully written and I can deeply relate to it! The message is strong and has been conveyed wonderfully. It was really fun to read it and it was engaging till the very end. Also, the similes...

WriterGirl05 (United States) reviewed:

Blink of an eye

I love the repetition of "Within a" in the first stanza. It brought my attention to this piece and was well done.

thebookishfey (Canada) reviewed:

We Missed It

Really beautiful writing!!

Mespotz (United States) reviewed:

Monsters with beautiful heart & ugly skin

Try making "heart" in the title plural, because there are more than one monster(You made the word "monster" plural in the title). Otherwise, I really love this piece and you can choose whether or not to accept my suggestions!

Writing4Life (Australia) reviewed:

Oz Is No More

Hey Rosi! WOW this piece is amazing! It's a beautiful mix of nostalgia and newness, and your attention to small details is perfect! I hope this review was helpful, but please remember you don't have to take any of my...

Just_A_Memory (United States) reviewed:

we are monsters, but we can learn

Love it, Rain :D

Delia Rune (United States) reviewed:

Insomnia's Routine

PROMPT: Talking to “You”

I really enjoyed this piece-- I felt right away that it was a great story idea, and I was right! Your writing is great, but I made a few suggestions that I hope help. Remember that you don't have to...

Delia Rune (United States) reviewed:

Memories(this title needs work; suggestions welcome)

Overall, I really enjoyed this piece! I've never seen someone write about this feeling before, so I thought it was a really creative choice-- well done! Remember that my edits are just suggestions, and it's totally up to you whether...