Peer Reviews

mindfruit (United States) reviewed:

Misfits

I really enjoyed reading this poem! I just left a few suggestions for you, and it's totally fine if you ignore them, this piece is already awesome :) If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out...

about 22 hours ago

Tim Tam (Singapore) reviewed:

The Forgotten Midnight Messenger

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Don't be afraid to take creative liberties with your historical characters, especially in dissecting their thoughts and motives on a close scale!

about 22 hours ago

Kit-Kat Sully (United States) reviewed:

Escape From District 12, Chapter 12

I am SO looking forward to the next chapter, I hope you write it soon! As always,
Your friend,

- Kit-Kat Sully

1 day ago

Kit-Kat Sully (United States) reviewed:

Escape From District 12, Chapter 11

I highlighted some things you may want to look at! I'll read the next chapter when I get the chance!
Your friend,

- Kit-Kat Sully

1 day ago

journal.scribbles (United States) reviewed:

Cosmic Love Dies Too

If you have questions about anything I said, let me know. This is an amazingly beautiful poem. I hope this review helped!

1 day ago

Emily Breeden (United States) reviewed:

My words are not mine alone

PROMPT: A Bird with Wings

"But my words are also an extension of who I can be." This was my favorite part, I thought it really stuck with me.

1 day ago

katnissromanoff (United States) reviewed:

Dinner at Mom's House (with a twist)

Overall, this was an amazing story and I really loved it! I look forward to reading more if you decide to continue, though it is very good how it is. I hope this review helped! :)

1 day ago

Keghan Marion (United States) reviewed:

Too Worried About Hiding Your Own Lies

I like the format, I like the story behind it.

1 day ago

madeline3.14159 (United States) reviewed:

Ideas

PROMPT: YOU, The Writer

Great piece!!! I really loved the ideas and format of this piece. Keep writing, I look forward to seeing more of your work. Also, since you mentioned that you are interested in becoming a better writer, one of the things...

A. Penderwick (United States) reviewed:

I am a writer

PROMPT: YOU, The Writer

Great poem! I think it's done really well, and gives insight not only to the thoughts going through your head as you write, but also the way that you take those thoughts and form them into words. Your poetry is...

Just_A_Memory (United States) reviewed:

The Reckoning Pt 1

Lovely piece! I’ll definitely be waiting for the next bit. Good luck, stay safe, and happy writing! <3

-J.A.M

Just_A_Memory (United States) reviewed:

age of the mind

Happy birthday, girl!! 16 is a BIG year. Hope you enjoy it to the fullest! Love you, and appreciate you <3 I couldn’t be where I am without you

-J.A.M

Emi (United States) reviewed:

sonder in the rain

cosmogyral (United States) reviewed:

How hard it is

It's an incredibly powerful piece, the change of smiling to not life an evergreen in the desert is amazing. I'm stunned by the smooth transition you play in this. You're doing great <3

WrenWrites (United States) reviewed:

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

i'm just in love with this piece, well done <3

cosmogyral (United States) reviewed:

Cosmic Love Dies Too

you're doing great, this work has such wonderful potential. be confident in your work, this is all constructive criticism.

WrenWrites (United States) reviewed:

Cosmic Love Dies Too

i think it would be really cool if you made the DAY the enemy. like since usually the night is bad, and it's when bad things happen, what if the night was like, the good thing. like the day was...

Coolgirl2020 (United States) reviewed:

Lonely?

I love this piece and I think it's AMAZING! Terrific job!
And I just want to say that if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Whether it's to vent or just to chat, I'll happily oblige. <3

Hanbanhandstand (United States) reviewed:

How Short Always Can Be

I totally loved this story! So sad, yet so inspirational :) Please only change it if you think it will help your readers understand it better. Either way, it's AMAZING!!! Also, in case you weren't planning on putting much detail...

Coolgirl2020 (United States) reviewed:

I would cry but you took away all my tears

I really love this piece and every single one of the words you use hits SO hard! I especially love the last line; it was such a beautifully crafted line! The last two stanzas PERFECTLY into the poem! As for...

Coolgirl2020 (United States) reviewed:

she is stealing the moon, i'm not crying and there are cracks in the wall

I love this piece so much! Good job on writing such an open piece; I think I kinda understand what YOUR interpretation was, but you leave it just mysterious enough so that I'm only grasping at wisps of smoke. ;)...

Coolgirl2020 (United States) reviewed:

The secret bond (based on a true story)

Amazing job! You made me go on an emotional rollercoaster! You are a master at the manipulation of my pathos, and I congratulate you for doing such a good job in this piece! I realize that with the word count...

Maliajoelle (United States) reviewed:

History Competition

Thank you for adding a little dictonary in the footnotes! Very helpful!

Keep up your wonderful writing!!

Tim Tam (Singapore) reviewed:

History Competition

You use "wee" quite a bit, but I don't know how much I can say about that because I'm probably not as acquainted with Scottish dialects and speaking.

Farah713 (United Kingdom) reviewed:

The Sun Had Already Set

You make a few mistakes- Lady Florence laughs "eloquently", a word meaning skilled with words. Perhaps "elegantly" would be better? I may have mentioned this, but you have a strong narrative voice. You manage to hone in on each character...