Our Commmunity

Rewrite_The_Stars (United States of America) liked Frustration Has Me Helpless by Joey M. (United States of America)

about 1 hour ago

Anushka Mehrotra (India) liked Trust Me, I Am Lying by Anushka Mehrotra (India)

about 1 hour ago

1

Anushka Mehrotra (India) published:

Trust Me, I Am Lying

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

It was seventeen minutes past one when I received the text message.
‘Come to the terrace,’ it said.
Piyush, my son, had invited me for dinner at nine to his hostel room. His promises to come in fifteen minutes had added up to four hours. Still, I could wait for him for hours on end. He was all I had after my husband, Dev had left us six months ago.
I reached the top in no time. Despite the pitch...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 1 hour ago

AzaBrave (United States of America) liked Nosedive, Limitless (EXO 2 NCT) by @PRANAVI_079 (India)

about 1 hour ago

mason wong (United States of America) liked MY FIRST CONTEST!!! Lots of Prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Lovegood_24 (United States of America)

about 2 hours ago

mason wong (United States of America) liked Back! by Lovegood_24 (United States of America)

about 2 hours ago

K. Marie Christen (United States of America) liked Nosedive, Limitless (EXO 2 NCT) by @PRANAVI_079 (India)

about 2 hours ago

2

@PRANAVI_079 (India) published:

Nosedive, Limitless (EXO 2 NCT)

PROMPT: Word Collage

When things are hard, you can just cry in pain

You'll always have me, even if the world turns cold

For to have faith is to have wings. 

Mortals tend to see only what they understand

But you, your existence is limitless.  

about 2 hours ago

Maryam Q (Malaysia) published:

When The Fire Left Her Eyes

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? That was my bad... I'm just tired, I guess." Letty managed an apologetic smile. 

"HAH! TIRED! JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR LAZY! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO SOCIETY! I KNOW FOR A FACT - A FACT - THAT YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE" The tall lady with the face as red as her temper and an air of arrogance about her would not have been happy to know that Letty was in fact not paying any...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 2 hours ago

Amalia Georgia Costa (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) liked Disobedience by ajbcreations (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)

about 2 hours ago

Some_Stand_Up_For_The_Vanquished (United States of America) liked How about you? by Stewart Worthington (Australia)

about 2 hours ago

Wicked! (India) liked Our Mother Nature’s Children by Stewart Worthington (Australia)

about 2 hours ago

Wicked! (India) liked Questions and You're the Answer by Stewart Worthington (Australia)

about 2 hours ago

Amalia Georgia Costa (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) liked The Storyteller by Find_Myself_In_The_Flames (United States of America)

about 2 hours ago

Wicked! (India) liked Handwritten by Stewart Worthington (Australia)

about 2 hours ago

Amalia Georgia Costa (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) liked In The Bar Of The Lost Souls by Fernweh (India)

about 2 hours ago

Wicked! (India) liked How about you? by Stewart Worthington (Australia)

about 2 hours ago

Amalia Georgia Costa (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) liked Anno Pandaemonium by Amalia Georgia Costa (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)

about 2 hours ago

1

Amalia Georgia Costa (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) published:

Anno Pandaemonium

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

The Town is a pitiful village east of New Texas, and it smells of burning rubber. The acrid scent constantly floats in from the desert winds of The Plains, which simmer and shift like a sediment-based Aunty Crystal's Glitter Jelly Mix, which you can buy at O'Neill's Convenience Store for 0.80 Salgadinhos. You feel like jelly when you cross them, too. A million tiny nuggets of sand burn through your soles and your clothes, and you forget where the land...
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 2 hours ago

1

ajbcreations (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) published:

Disobedience

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

If I could stop time, I would have to do it now. The thick canopy above my head acts as a blood-orange filter, the little sun reaching through the leaves tinted a deep auburn. All is still except for a collection of leaves floating down from their branches, toppling through the air, landing on a bed of their brothers and sisters lost to the season. A squirrel scuttles about, too brisk to catch a glimpse, uninterested by anything other than finding nuts to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

Fernweh (India) liked can you see the stars where you are? by Anha (Australia)

about 3 hours ago

littlenightmares332 (Australia) liked An Apology by pencil.scratches (India)

about 3 hours ago

5

Fernweh (India) published:

In The Bar Of The Lost Souls

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Qetsiyah woke up with a start. She had been screaming in her sleep till her throat had went hoarse. Wincing with pain, she got out of her bed and walked up to the only window in her room.

A soft breeze was flowing outside the big and airy window. The clear air felt like ice on her sweat-beaded face. It went past her shoulders and lightly ruffled her midnight black hair.

Somewhere, in the distance, she heard the soft strummings...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱ (United States of America) liked Hi guys, I'm sorry... by The Great Gabs-by (Singapore)

about 3 hours ago

kiarasvdm (Australia) published:

The Switching Ceremony

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

A pair of bloodied, mud-covered black converse stopped eye-level with Brent’s face. The owner was close enough to pull him from his hiding place but not smart enough to find him. For now, Brent was safe. The drain where he was sitting wasn’t very big, luckily as the smallest boy in his class, Brent fit snuggly into the space without having to contort into a strange and uncomfortable shape. The converse moved on. The image of them lingering in the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago