Our Commmunity

lucida (Malaysia) liked going to bed by rosewrites (United States)

1 minute ago

Zirong (Singapore) liked Towards the Cliff and the Lines Made by my Ticking Watch. by Yellow Sweater (United States)

2 minutes ago

lucida (Malaysia) liked mind, body, and soul - chapter five by gabimarie (United States)

2 minutes ago

✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧ (United States) liked few nights know true silence by souled out (Antarctica)

6 minutes ago

✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧ (United States) liked going to bed by rosewrites (United States)

6 minutes ago

3

| rosi willard | (United States) published:

The House of Clay: Chapter One

Chapter One

"And that, class, is a basic overview of Macbeth." Adam Clay turned to the rows of ninth-graders that filled his classroom, and tried to feign his annoyance at the overhead projector; the lens' light stream was directed right into his sight-line. Oh, the woes of being six foot three, they existed, alright. He scanned over his pupils. River McDonald was snapping her gum, chewed three times over, again and again until she could make a bubble to...
Seeking Peer Reviews

15 minutes ago

4ExtraShotsOfEspresso (United States) liked going to bed by rosewrites (United States)

16 minutes ago

1

souled out (Antarctica) published:

few nights know true silence

fingers drumming on keyboards
in the dead of night,
a phone on the lowest setting of brightness
illuminates quick fingers selecting
the fifty-second sad song today;

a shame that only romantic tragedies
play in the recent years, but that
is a problem for daylight
and not one complaint will be thought
in the darkness.

should any other sound pierce the stillness,
the spell will break without a doubt
and everything will become too loud
yet too soft simultaneously.

breathe in,...

17 minutes ago

4ExtraShotsOfEspresso (United States) liked mind, body, and soul - chapter five by gabimarie (United States)

22 minutes ago

2

gabimarie (United States) published:

mind, body, and soul - chapter five

It's been four days since I've seen Felix. Not that I've been counting or anything. It's just a thought I have every morning I wake up. He's become a part of my daily routine. 
I find myself thinking about his freckles when I brush my teeth. When I'm eating, I feel like I can hear a whisper of his deep voice in my ear. I was standing, washing the dishes, when I swear I felt his breath on the back...

26 minutes ago