About Us

Our Mission

Write the World is dedicated to improving the writing of high school students through a global online community and guided interactive process. Young writers are empowered to develop their voices, refine their editing skills, and publish on an international platform. Write the World helps students develop the writing strategies and communication tools essential for success in school, career, and life.

Watch our founder, David Weinstein, talk about the ways Write the World empowers young writers on this Harvard Advanced Leadership Initiative video.

Our Team

Founded in 2012 by David Weinstein, Write the World has expanded into a small team of writers, educators and entrepreneurs. We work closely with high school students and teachers and are always looking for new members for our student and teacher advisory boards (see details below). If you are interested in joining our dynamic startup in any capacity, please get in touch!!

David Weinstein

Chief Executive Officer

David Weinstein is the founder and CEO of Write the World, which he developed as a Senior Fellow at the Advanced Leadership Initiative at Harvard University. With a passion for education, he has served as a trustee of Boston College, Bryant University, Belmont Hill School, Fessenden School, Harvard Hillel, John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, and the US Supreme Court Historical Association. David was a senior executive and corporate lawyer at Fidelity Investments, managing the human resources, legal, real estate, compliance, security, audit, and accounting functions. David is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences. He is a graduate of Boston University and Boston College Law School.

Clare McFadden

Executive Director

Clare McFadden manages and oversees the Write the World website, community, and programs. Clare has worked in Arts Education with children, young people, and communities in both Australia and the United States. She is also an author and illustrator. Her first book, "The Flying Orchestra" was awarded the 2011 Children's Book Council of Australia Crichton Award, was selected as one of the "50 Books You Can't Put Down" as part of the Australian Government's Get Reading Campaign, was adapted for the stage as the headlining work at the 'Out of the Box' Festival and listed as one of the Australian Booksellers’ Association's 50 Favourite Children’s Books. Clare was a Teaching Fellow for the Writing Workshop course at Harvard University and is working on her second book. Clare holds a Master's Degree in Education (Arts in Education) from Harvard University. Clare would love to hear from you if you'd like to know more about Write the World, or have suggestions for what you'd like to see on our website clare@writetheworld.com.

Steve Mesmer

Chief Operating Officer

With a deep passion for enhancing student achievement, Steve Mesmer is responsible for overseeing Write the World’s technical operations and support. Starting his education career as a middle and high school teacher, Steve left the classroom captivated by the potential of technology to accelerate student learning. Since then he has served in senior management positions at Computer Curriculum Corporation, Pearson Education, CTB/McGraw-Hill and Questar Assessments, developing highly-effective learning management systems, online state-aligned curriculum, teacher professional development and student assessments used by K-12 educational organizations in the United States and abroad. Steve earned a BA in Marine Biology and Environmental Studies from the University of California at Santa Barbara and his Secondary Teaching Credential from San Francisco State University.

Lynne Blaszak

Director of Product Marketing

Lynne is responsible for raising the profile of our global community and persuading new writers and educators to come join in. She first glimpsed the power of writing after being gifted a pink diary secured by a tiny gold padlock and a tiny gold key. After that, Lynne became a faithful journaler, recording reflections while moving from Michigan (where she completed her Bachelor of Arts in English at University of Michigan) to London (four years of work-abroad adventures) to Boston, where she has contributed to K–12 and college-level online learning programs for Pearson Education, Cengage Learning, Macmillan Learning, and Curriculum Associates. In her free time, she enjoys ushering at local theatres, lake and lap swimming, and pondering literary song lyrics and all the possibilities therein. She’d love to hear from you: lynne@writetheworld.com.

Michelle Billie Fitzpatrick

Chief Learning Strategist

Billie, a founding member of Write the World, is a writer, educator, and fifteen-year publishing professional. For Write the World, she helped to design the underlying curriculum of the website and continues to work closely with educators, leading professional development and training. She began her career as a writing teacher, helping to launch the Writers in the Schools program (Houston) and has also taught writing at Harvard Graduate School of Education and University of Houston, among other colleges. She also served as an educational consultant to CAST, Inc, where she has designed UDL curriculum and facilitated online professional development courses. As a ghostwriter and book collaborator, she has co-authored over forty books in both fiction and nonfiction. She earned an Ed.M. in Mind, Brain and Education from Harvard Graduate School of Education, a MA in Literature & Creative Writing from the University of Houston, and a BA in English and French from Rice University.

Listen as Billie describes the many benefits of writing in an online community in Episode Seven of Turnitin’s “The Written Word.”

Liza Cochran

Education and Outreach Director

Liza Cochran stewards the education vision at Write the World, working with community members to develop innovative writing curriculum and programming. A longtime educator and writer, Liza has designed and implemented writing curriculum in high schools, colleges, and community centers across the US, including the Colorado Rocky Mountain School, Emerson College, and Grub Street Writing Center. Liza holds a Bachelor’s degree from Brown University, where she studied writing, education, and environmental science, and a Masters in Fine Arts degree from Emerson College, where she studied creative writing. You can find her work in the Colorado Review, Gettysburg Review, and Fifth Wednesday Journal. Liza would love to hear from you if you’re curious about Write the World, or have suggestions for what you'd like to see on our platform: liza@writetheworld.com.

Gabrielle Lieberman-Miller

Director, College Essay Program

With a history of successfully leading operations for educational organizations and a passion for improving writing outcomes, Gabrielle Lieberman-Miller directs the College Essay Program at Write the World. Gabrielle’s love of education began by exploring the intersectionality of Creative Writing and East Asian Studies at the University of British Columbia, where she mentored over 60 students on international prose. At the Harvard Graduate School of Education, she connected academic research to classroom practice by developing a comprehensive educator's resource to improve socioemotional and perspective-taking skills. She has supported students one-on-one in crafting engaging and effective narratives, and has held directorial positions at several ed-tech organizations. Through these roles, she has optimized training and service quality to help hundreds of students gain acceptance to their dream college.

Anna Williams

Community Engagement Director

Anna Williams helps cultivate and support the Write the World community of young writers, alumni, and teachers. Before joining Write the World, Anna worked at the Boston Public Library as a key member of the marketing and communications team and served as the editorial assistant at the New England Quarterly. She earned a BA in Creative Writing and History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a MA in Public History from Northeastern University. She is passionate about reading, writing, and the arts. Anna would love to hear from you! If you'd like to know more about Write the World or have suggestions for what you'd like to see on our website, email anna@writetheworld.com.

Brittany Collins

Teaching and Learning Coordinator

Brittany creates and supports educational programming and publications at Write the World while working directly with students, teachers, and partners to support their use of the platform. She holds a B.A. in English and Education from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and has published over 20 articles in the genres of creative nonfiction and education journalism, gaining publicity from Arianna Huffington, Gloria Steinem, Ms. Magazine, and the New York Times. Brittany is passionate about Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC), inquiry-based learning, and STEM to STE(A)M arts integration, publishing interactive, story-based curricula in partnership with PBS Learning Media grounded in the latter.

To share your thoughts or questions about Write the World, you can reach Brittany at: brittany@writetheworld.com. She would love to hear from you!

Mishaal Husain

Educational Technology Specialist

Mishaal supports technical operations at Write the World, while also contributing to its marketing, media, and business development efforts. She holds an Ed.M. from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, where she specialized in Educational Technology, and a B.A. in English from the Lahore University of Management Sciences. At Harvard, she focused on designing innovative educational experiences, ranging from physical toolkits to online learning environments, for young learners. She also has experience working on research & curriculum projects with organizations like iCivics and Boston Children’s Museum. She is passionate about leveraging technology to create accessible educational content that can reach students living around the world.

Mishaal would love to hear from you if you have any recommendations for our platform—you can reach her at mishaal@writetheworld.com!

Melissa De Silva

Education Ambassador - Singapore

Melissa promotes awareness about Write the World in Singapore, seeking to form partnerships and connections with like-minded people and organizations who are passionate about young writers and their work. Her book of essays, Others’ is Not a Race, a genre-blending collection that explores Eurasian culture and identity, won the 2018 Singapore Literature Prize in the English Creative Nonfiction category. In her 15 years in Singapore’s publishing industry, she has worked as a journalist and an editor. Her Bachelor's degree in English Literature is from the National University of Singapore. Melissa is currently working on a historical fiction novel. She would love to hear from you if you'd like to know more about Write the World, or if you would like to explore ways of working together. Melissa can be contacted at: melissa@writetheworld.com

Eunice Tan

Education Ambassador - Singapore

Eunice started out teaching Literature and English in Singapore before moving to Japan to teach English as a Foreign Language. In Japan, she developed an interest in how second languages are acquired and how English is perceived globally. Now back in Singapore, she teaches academic writing at Nanyang Technological University and assists Singapore’s teachers in using Write the World’s platform and resources in their lessons. Eunice has a Bachelor’s in Literature from the National University of Singapore and a Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) from the University of Manchester. She enjoys writing about education and living in different cultures. You can reach Eunice at: eunice@writetheworld.com

Lori Pelliccia

Site Reviewer and Moderator

Lori enjoys sharing her lifelong love for reading and writing with students and young writers. As a middle school and high school English teacher, Lori incorporates creative writing into her classes and always enjoys reading books that her students recommend. After teaching for nine years in independent schools in Virginia and Massachusetts, Lori continues to teach online today. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education for English from The Pennsylvania State University, and a Master of Fine Arts in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts. At Write the World, Lori loves seeing students from all over the world share their writing and their ideas within a supportive environment.

Lisa Hiton

Editorial Associate

Lisa Hiton holds an MFA in Poetry from Boston University and a M.Ed. in Arts in Education from Harvard University. She is an Editorial Associate at Write the World, where she writes two monthly blogs and provides expert reviews for student work. Her blog, "Reading Like a Writer", offers readers a glance at craft books in various writing genres with reading and writing prompts to pair. "The Write Place" helps young and emerging writers engage in habits of mind and heart that lend themselves to a writer's life.

Michael Lydon

Writer, Musician and Write the World Columnist

Michael Lydon is a writer and musician who lives in New York City. Author of many books, among them Rock Folk, Boogie Lightning, Ray Charles: Man and Music, and Writing and Life. A founding editor of Rolling Stone, Lydon has written for many periodicals as well, the Atlantic Monthly, New York Times, and Village Voice.

He is also a songwriter and playwright and, with Ellen Mandel, has composed an opera, Passion in Pigskin. A Yale graduate, Lydon is a member of ASCAP, AFofM local 802, and on the faculty of St. John’s University.

Teacher Advisory Board

We work with a group of teachers from around the world to ensure that the website is responsive to the needs and ideas of educators. Teachers give regular feedback on the site, and are a most valued part of the Write the World community. Please get in touch with us if you are an educator interested in joining the Advisory Board: clare@writetheworld.com

Student Consultants

Young writers have played an essential role in shaping our ever-evolving website. Clare and Liza work with a group of students who offer regular feedback on prompts, design, and future Write the World offerings. If you're interested in joining our fabulous team of Student Consultants, we'd love to hear from you: liza@writetheworld.com or clare@writetheworld.com

Expert Reviewers

Our Expert Reviewers are a group of educators and writers who provide feedback on our young writers' monthly competition drafts. This personalized feedback gives our young writers the opportunity to revise and polish their draft before their final submission. Expert Reviewers also assist with the competition shortlisting process. If you are interested in finding out more about Expert Review at Write the World, please contact liza@writetheworld.com

Tarah Connolly

Tarah has always had a propensity for words and for working together, so it is a natural fit for her to support the Write the World community as an Expert Reviewer. After earning degrees from UC Berkeley in Linguistics and Psychology, Tarah began her career in museum education, and currently, she is the primary curriculum writer for a science museum in Santa Barbara, CA. Tarah participated in a creative writing program in high school which had a lasting impact on her. She hopes to pay it forward and support teenagers in their journey as writers and members of this global community.

Chris Feeney

Chris Feeney is an English Literature and Creative Writing major at Middlebury College. He first encountered Write the World as a high school student, where he shared his stories in public for the first time. He writes often about his experiences working abroad: as a conservation diver in Key Largo and as a glacier guide in Alaska. He believes that fiction can bring joy and clarity to our experiences in a comforting, yet exciting way. As time passes, Chris’s love for writing continues to grow, and as an expert reviewer he seeks to cultivate that same enthusiasm in others.

Eliza Fichter

Eliza is a visual artist, writer and actor who is currently studying Arts in Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. She previously worked as an arts educator in Chicago, collaborating with theatre companies and community arts organizations throughout the city. She is currently researching end-of-life education practices and advocacy and is also working at the Harvard Art Museums as a teacher for studio art high school classes. Eliza is thrilled to join Write the World as an Expert Reviewer, and to collaborate with all the amazingly dedicated and curious writers of the world!

Anna Gibbs

Anna is a recent graduate of Harvard College, where she majored in English. She was introduced to Write the World in high school and has since been involved in many different capacities, including Writer, Site Moderator, and now Expert Reviewer. Anna enjoys writing poetry, often about her coastal hometown of Ipswich, MA. Post-graduation, she plans to explore an interest in science writing. She is thrilled to continue working with Write the World in hopes of sharing her excitement for poetry with high school students and remind them that poetry is, indeed, relevant to everyone.

Helen Grant

Helen is currently studying History and Modern Languages at the University of Cambridge, but is based in Paris for her year abroad. She is a former Arts editor of the student newspaper, Varsity, and was the 2018/19 Welfare Officer for Murray Edwards College. Helen joined Write the World back in 2015 as a young writer. She believes that having access to such a platform was instrumental in giving her the confidence to express herself academically and otherwise. Helen is back with us at Write the World as an Expert Reviewer in the hope that she might be a small part of that journey for someone else.

David Keohane

David is a freelance actor, director, and arts administrator currently based in the Mid-Hudson Valley. He is a Theatre Arts graduate from Boston University, where he studied acting, directing, play writing, and theater management. He also holds a Shakespearean acting certificate from the London Academy of Music + Dramatic Art, and has worked extensively in both Boston and Chicago. David joins Write the World as an Expert Reviewer where he hopes to inspire the next generation of change-makers, and galvanize the world with the power of words.

Ajay Nair

Ajay is an Expert Reviewer with Write the World, where he provides feedback and constructive criticism to young writers. A writer from a young age, he has had numerous fiction and non-fiction pieces produced in school and commercial publications. He first encountered Write the World in junior college, and greatly appreciated the platform to share writing and view reader responses. As an expert reviewer, he seeks to pay it forward by helping young writers develop their confidence and proficiency in the same way other reviewers have helped him.

Erin Preston

Erin is an educational researcher and former arts educator who draws upon eight years of teaching visual and digital art. She currently works with the Chicago Humanities Festival and Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education on program evaluation and research. She earned a Master of Education from the Arts in Education program at Harvard Graduate School of Education, where she also researched global competency with the Interdisciplinary and Global Studies team at Project Zero. Erin has worked with WtW as an Expert Reviewer since its early stages in 2013, and enjoys this work because she believes in elevating and supporting the voices of young people.

Scott Sonnenberg

Scott is a writer who is excited to join the expert reviewer team at Write the World. A graduate of Columbia University with majors in Art History and Economics-Mathematics, Scott explores a diverse set of topics in his writing and brings wide-ranging experience to WtW. Eager to mentor young writers, Scott strives to offer them the quality of feedback he wishes he had had when he began to write as a teenager and to encourage them to eagerly embrace the revision process.

Alumni Ambassadors

Alumni Ambassadors organize and engage our alumni community of Write the World graduates and shape alumni initiatives, including the Senior Peer Review Program and the monthly alumni newsletter.

Shanti Mathias

Shanti is a writer who loves using words to echo the world's complexity in all its surprising connections. She is studying for an English Literature degree in New Zealand, and enjoys exploring, reading journalism, and listening to melancholy acoustic music.

Angelina Nguyen

Angelina is from the beautiful city of Sydney. She was a Write the World Young Writer from 2015 and since then has been a Peer Ambassador, Peer Mentor, and is now one of Write the World's Alumni Ambassadors. Being on Write the World completely transformed her not only as a writer but as a person, and being able to mentor the Senior Peer Reviewers team has been an absolute honour. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Music (Music Education) in hopes of becoming a teacher herself someday. She still writes today as a part of her university's student newspaper team.

Community Ambassadors

Community Ambassadors contribute to and enhance the Write the World community through writing regular peer reviews for their fellow writers, creating writing prompts, writing example responses to prompts, and more. With their invaluable writing support, Community Ambassadors help shape the culture of the Write the World community.

Anna O’Connor - Community Ambassador Mentor

Anna comes from the Irish countryside and has just started studying English in UCC as a Quercus scholar. She is so excited to work as a Community Ambassador mentor and is looking forward to working with the amazing writers that make up the ambassador team. Anna loves writing and acting and she can often be found devising work with her Youth Theatre. In her spare time, nothing can beat watching Netflix or reading a good book by the fire with her dog, Rosie.

Bertrand Dushimumuremyi

Bertrand Dushimumuremyi, 18, is a rising writer from Kigali, Rwanda, at the heart of Africa. Since the age of 14, his imaginative mind has taken him through many fictional worlds, and when he was 17 he realized his passion for writing after winning an environment essay writing competition. Besides writing, he loves reading, painting, and listening to Mozart, and in his free time, you will always find him with his two little brothers in a pre-math class. As a Community Ambassador, he hopes to assist his fellow young writers in growing their passions.

Catherine He

Catherine is a 15-year-old tri-nationality author living in Canada. She began her writing journey by creating comics as a way to combine her love of words and art, but her childhood hobby has since turned into a full-fledged adoration for anything English! She uses writing to express her uncomfortable and hard-to-explain emotions through the thing she manipulates best: words. When she’s not chewing pencils or engrossed in a novel, Catherine can be found playing her favourite songs at the piano. As a community ambassador, Catherine hopes to unite young authors in the Write the World community through stories!

Connor Lee

Connor is a 14-year-old from Southern California, the land of surfers and palm trees. If you give him the chance, he’ll rant for hours about basketball, Disney, conspiracy theories, and of course, books. He began making stories and comics around the age of 6, but it wasn’t until he was introduced to Write the World that he started to get serious about writing. When he isn’t struggling to be poetic or shooting hoops, you can find him curled up on a couch with a bag of saltines and chocolate chips. As a Community Ambassador, he hopes to connect with more writers while developing his own reviewing and editing skills!

Firyal "Fi" P.

Fi is a 13 year-old writer who's lived in Texas long enough to convince her that 60 degrees is freezing. She first discovered reading when she was 6, after being forced to read the Harry Potter series. Since then she hasn't been able to keep her nose out of a book, her head out of a fantasy, and, eventually, her hands off a keyboard. Nowadays, Fi spends most of her time reading, pouring over WTW, and studying Greco-Roman mythology for her school's Classical League. She hopes to inspire other writers through her role as a Community Ambassador.

Tula Singer

Tula Singer is a 16-year-old Cuban-American. She recently moved from Havana to Brooklyn and is currently adjusting to her new life in New York. She likes to write about the magic that can be found in the hidden elements of our daily lives. To her, inspiration comes from experience, but this can be really inconvenient because she is still very young. She wants her stories to be a slice of her life — filled with jazz, oceans, identity crises, and chocolate. She writes because she cannot let it go.

Lauren Teh

Lauren is a 15-year-old writer who loves reading too many fantasy novels and listening to music all day. She enjoys writing short stories, serious essays, and snippets of novels that somehow never get finished. Lauren’s currently working on her millionth novel idea, and she hopes she’ll someday be able to finish it for real. It’s a wonder she gets anything done, considering how she’s a pro at procrastinating, but when she’s not studying, Lauren loves to cuddle her cat, play Minecraft very badly, eat probably unhealthy amounts of ice cream, and create Arabic calligraphy or digital artworks.

Senior Peer Ambassadors

Riley Asher-Stalbaum

Riley Asher-Stalbaum has loved writing ever since she can remember and spends as much of her free time as possible crafting poems, short stories, and novels. When she’s not writing you can find her working at her “real” job—training and managing her own stable of Standardbred Race Horses. While it’s a lot of work, she loves the chaos of the barn and the excitement of race night, and can’t imagine doing anything else. Write the World has helped her expand her own writing, so she finds it very rewarding to pay it forward to other young writers. She can’t wait to inspire other young writers to continue to write their truths and help make the world a better place!

Zawadi Bunzigiye

Zawadi is majoring in Electrical Engineering at Ryerson University, based in Toronto, Canada. Her time with Write the World began in 2018 during a difficult (yet interesting) time in her life when she was on a gap year from school and processed her feelings through writing. Writing on Write the World gave her the community and the feedback that she needed, and she found fulfillment through those interactions on the platform.

Nowadays, she mostly spends her time studying (sadly), hanging out with her lovely friends, listening to music, watching TV and, yes, writing. Now that she is a Senior Peer Reviewer, she can’t wait to see what’s in store for the Write the World community that gave her some light during dark times. Never stop writing!

Grace Cassidy

Grace is a 20-year-old university student from Brisbane, Australia. In December, she graduated from QUT with a BFA in Creative and Professional Writing and immediately started a Master of Writing, Editing and Publishing at the University of Queensland with plans to break into the world of publishing. Grace’s passions fall somewhere between reading, watching terrible television, drinking too much coffee and, occasionally, writing.

Colin Edwards

Colin Edwards is currently studying English in college and working towards becoming an author. He became hooked on the literary world in his first year of high school. He enjoys music, his two dogs, and having a nice tasty snack (preferably with some Hershey’s milk chocolate.) As a Senior Peer Reviewer, he aims to help young writers build confidence in themselves and improve their pieces.

Swasti Jain

Swasti Jain is a student in New Jersey, USA, majoring in finance and political science because she believes that there is a powerful intersection between the two fields. Some of the subject areas that are deeply interesting to her include critical writing, sustainability, and world politics. As an individual, she describes herself to be intensely motivated, playfully imaginative, and insatiably curious about the world. Her hobbies include watching too many old films, playing tennis and reading about everything from history to aviation. She is excited to continue writing peer reviews and mentoring aspiring young writers at Write the World!

Kati Keller

Kati Keller is a college junior majoring in literature and minoring in communications. She joined Write the World in eleventh grade in high school but started consistently creatively writing during late nights in ninth grade. She finds something calming about sitting in silence, free from the typical noise and motion, and creating something of her own making. As an editor, she’s fascinated by the seemingly endless combination of voices, sentence structures, and sounds, and figuring out how to help writers create the effect they are aiming for.

She is editor-in-chief of her university’s student newsblog and selection committee member for the student literary and visual arts magazine. She has also worked at Home and Community Options as a journalism/PR intern.

Amelia Nathan

Amelia is a sophomore at the University of Washington in Seattle majoring in Comparative History of Ideas, which is a unique interdisciplinary humanities program allowing her to combine her interests in philosophical theory, history, and literature. She is also planning courses of study in math and real estate. In addition to supporting the Write the World community, she is a Washington contributor for the online magazine Her Campus, and is also interested in architecture, law, and criminal justice. In her free time she loves painting and actively supporting social justice endeavors through club involvement at the University of Washington.

Kaitlyn Nightingale

Kaitlyn Nightingale was born and raised in the Okanagan Valley, Canada, and is currently attending Thompson Rivers University in British Columbia for Communications, New Media, and Global Studies. She has been passionate about the environment from a young age and now hopes to use her communications skills to help educate others about sustainability, ethical consumer habits, and the impacts of climate change. When she isn’t writing or attending school, Kaitlyn also enjoys travel, hiking with her golden retriever, photography, camping and reading.

Lauren Otolski

Lauren is a junior in Minnesota studying bioproducts engineering with minors in chemistry and creative writing. She has loved to tell stories since elementary school and especially likes writing realistic fiction that includes traces of fantasy. While she mostly writes short stories, she’s hoping to focus on a few longer pieces this school year!

When not at her desk with a notebook and a large mug of tea, she likes hiking, baking, listening to music (especially soundtracks), and playing video games. She’s currently working in a lab studying fungi and likes watching squirrels’ antics around campus. She also runs a D&D campaign with friends as well as playing both card, board, and other tabletop games with them.

She enjoys being back on the Write the World site and is excited to help other writers!

Liang Tian

Liang Tian is currently a Psychology major-French minor. For her, writing is an outlet to escape the stressors in life while examining them from afar. As a Senior Peer Review Ambassador, she is honoured to help other young writers grow. “May your quills never stop dancing, may there be sunshine in the stories you pen and may you find joy through the pages you read.”

Xin Yi Yap

It took Xin Yi a long time to call herself a writer. Write the World's peer-reviewing platform provided the push she needed to see the possibilities of her pieces. Writing became an indispensable part of her personal growth which helped her discover who else she could be. As a Senior Peer Reviewer, she wants to encourage fellow writers to grow; she hopes her reviews challenge their perceptions of their work and gets them to discover surprising ideas. When others expressed appreciation for her writing, she felt a little bit bigger than who she thought she was in this vast, vast world. Now, she hopes to do the same for others and be a small part of their writing journey.

She is currently still pursuing her interests with a creative writing minor. She hopes young writers out there never stop dreaming, and never stop trying.

Acknowledgments

Write the World is so appreciative of everyone who contributes to our global community. We would like to give a special thanks to:

• The team at Echobind

• Our Educator Advisory Board

• Our Student Consultants

• and of course, all our wonderful young writers!